Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Kind of music if any do you listen to before you step onto the pitch?

I go with some

Eminem
Common
Talib
Mos Def

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Hmm...good idea for this thread, BLAQUEST

One Shot - Eminem - if you need to want to get pumped for a big game, that really does the trick for me, right before kickoff.

Float On - Modest Mouse, Beautiful Day - U2, Sunday Morning - Maroon 5 - helps to relax if you want to stay relaxed before a game.

Samba - gets the beat of South America into you. And only one thing can ensue from that. Playing like them. Which is good. :D

Beyonce/Usher - they are just the same thing, only one has an errr while the other doesn't. This helps with relaxing and pumping you up at the same time. Plus Beyonce is hoooooot. :horny: Which, of course, is vital when it comes to football... :cool:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Roses by outkat, or any other outkast song really. Hip hop is good but Outkast just has such a good beat and gets you read to ball

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I prefer more relaxing music, I leave the energy for when I'm out on the pitch. I love playing as a right winger because I get to use my speed and get plenty of one on one sittuations with the left back and since my dribbling skills are pretty good it's fun. :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Well I listen to a lot of music with good beats to it. So when I have the song in my head , I can get my feet dancing to it on the field. Like Jb Marine:Float on is great,Switchfoot,Maroon 5,Saves the day and music like that. Then I listen to dance and samba pretty much.

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
Queen - any queen song really, We are the Champions is saved for the end.

Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet with Butterfly Wings

Rage against the Machine - Testify, Bulls on Parade, Take the Power back

·
Registered
489 Posts
depends where im playing.. if i have to drop to centreback its rammstein.. or stuff from the matrix soundtracks..anything metal!

if im up in the mids its anything with a nice beat.. hip hop, samba.. you name it..

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
I don't usually listen to musicbefore a game but recently I've been listening to that song by usher 'Let it burn'.And I scored four goals ;)

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Swiftwilly said:
i dont get this, theres music playing during your games???
chahahahahahahahaha :D

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Perhaps there should be a post match music part of this thread. Maybe England would do well with listening to Everybody Hurts by R.E.M. Or maybe if they're still mad at the referee I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts