Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys could you please post me what you would like to see Barca's first team looking like next season. Keeping in mind realistic targets and the money avaliable we have for them. thanks
I'd like to see this team below.

------------------------------Valdes---------------------------------

---Belletti---------Puyol--------------Andrade--------------Del Horno

--------------------------Van Bommel--------------------------------

---------------Xavi----------------------Deco-----------------------

--Giuly ------------------------------------Ronaldinho----------------

---------------------------Eto'o-------------------------------------
 

·
In Pep, We Trust!
Joined
·
6,149 Posts
I think if you posted in the summer, speculating thread it would have been better. Dont you agree?

I would change Andrade with Milito and keep Del Horno if we manage to get Van Bommel then everything is solved
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No i dont want to put it in the summer speculating thread. I wanted to create one of its own for people to post which team they would like to see lineup next season and not have the hassel of finding the posts in the summer speculating thread
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,178 Posts
however, now that the thread is there, mate, it will still be there actually once we know. :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,144 Posts
We dont even know which players we have for next season, so better to merge this with the summer speculating topic. I wouldn't be shocked to see Van Bommel move to Milan this summer.
 

·
Gracies, Turkiye!
Joined
·
19,988 Posts
LE21 forever!!! said:
Guys could you please post me what you would like to see Barca's first team looking like next season. Keeping in mind realistic targets and the money avaliable we have for them. thanks
I'd like to see this team below.

------------------------------Valdes---------------------------------

---Belletti---------Puyol--------------Andrade--------------Del Horno

--------------------------Van Bommel--------------------------------

---------------Xavi----------------------Deco-----------------------

--Giuly ------------------------------------Ronaldinho----------------

---------------------------Eto'o-------------------------------------
That looks good, but I'd rather see Qaizer back with Puyol in CD and perhaps a rotation between Van Bommel and the rest of the midfield players, maybe with Motta-Deco and Iniesta can rotate with Xavi. I'd also like to see Ezquerro giving Giuly a match on the RW spot.

This is my Copa del Rey eleven ;) ;

-----------------------Valdes/New GK------------

Damia/Gabri----Puyol/new CB----Edmilson/Oleguer----Gio/Sylvinho

------Iniesta-------------Motta/Gerard----------Van Bommel/Verdu

------Giuly/Ezquerro--------Maxi/Larsson----------Messí

There. :star: :lick:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,752 Posts
i remember last seasons when barça was crap. that we started to create teams for next season even before march.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,074 Posts
Culéd said:
That looks good, but I'd rather see Qaizer back with Puyol in CD and perhaps a rotation between Van Bommel and the rest of the midfield players, maybe with Motta-Deco and Iniesta can rotate with Xavi. I'd also like to see Ezquerro giving Giuly a match on the RW spot.

This is my Copa del Rey eleven ;) ;

-----------------------Valdes/New GK------------

Damia/Gabri----Puyol/new CB----Edmilson/Oleguer----Gio/Sylvinho

------Iniesta-------------Motta/Gerard----------Van Bommel/Verdu

------Giuly/Ezquerro--------Maxi/Larsson----------Messí

There. :star: :lick:
Gerard? WTF? :wth: No Deco or Eto'o ? AND NO RONALDIHNO!!
 

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
Joined
·
1,944 Posts
nrk said:
i remember last seasons when barça was crap. that we started to create teams for next season even before march.
That's because one just doesn't tamper with a successful team. At least not too much. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
744 Posts
-------------------------------Valdes-----------------------------

Belleti/Puyol---Puyol/Edmilson----Marques/Kompany/Oleger--Gio/Sylvinho

---------------------Motta/Van Bomel/Edmilson----------------------

----------Deco/Iniesta--------------------Xavi/Van Bomel---------

Guily/Saviola---------------------------------------Ronaldinho/Ezquerro

---------------------Larsson/Eto'o/Maxi------------------------------

This kind of team I think has enough quality to compete for the 3 trophies. Its only posible only if Eto'o or Saviola get a EU status over the summer of course. I would love to see our team like this next season.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,854 Posts
barcamkd33 said:
-------------------------------Valdes-----------------------------

Belleti/Puyol---Puyol/Edmilson----Marques/Kompany/Oleger--Gio/Sylvinho

---------------------Motta/Van Bomel/Edmilson----------------------

----------Deco/Iniesta--------------------Xavi/Van Bomel---------

Guily/Saviola---------------------------------------Ronaldinho/Ezquerro

---------------------Larsson/Eto'o/Maxi------------------------------

This kind of team I think has enough quality to compete for the 3 trophies. Its only posible only if Eto'o or Saviola get a EU status over the summer of course. I would love to see our team like this next season.
Agreed

Although I still feel our LB are out of it.....
 

·
“Més que un club”
Joined
·
1,359 Posts
Saviola has Spanish citizenship as of last summer, so the EU issue is non existant.

This is what I would like to see:

---------------------Valdes----------------------
-----Belletti-----Puyol-----Marquez------Del Horno
----------Xavi-------Edmilson--------Deco-------
---Giuly--------------Eto'o----------Ronaldinho---

I've been thinking, and I came to the conclusion that perhaps a LB is more of a necessity than a CB. Both Rafa and Edmilson can partner Puyol, and there's still Oleguer. Van Bommel will either be a sub for Deco/Xavi or he'll start at DM. If Ezquerro came on a free, I wouldn't mind. He can occupy all three forward spots.

This way we don't really need to spend money (V Bommel and Ezquerro are free, Saviola will return from loan). We'd only be paying for Del Horno, and I'd be willing to. Perhaps we'd still be able to make a CB signing like Milito (7-10 million). The total would be something like 20 million--(Del Horno, Milito, Van Bommel, Ezquerro, Saviola [loan return], Edmilson [he's almost like a new signing] ).

20 million is nothing, we'll get an amount close to that just by selling Riquelme (perhaps we'll get someone in return). And there's still the possibility that we'll sell Saviola too. If both of them are sold, that's over 20 million that we can spend + the 8 (or so) million that we have available to us for next season.
 

·
Gracies, Turkiye!
Joined
·
19,988 Posts
Barca 4 Life said:
..
20 million is nothing, we'll get an amount close to that just by selling Riquelme (perhaps we'll get someone in return). And there's still the possibility that we'll sell Saviola too. If both of them are sold, that's over 20 million that we can spend + the 8 (or so) million that we have available to us for next season.
I agree. But what about the dineros the shirt-sponsor will give us?
 

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
Joined
·
1,944 Posts
Another option is to sell Roman to Villarreal for Gonzalo and some cash. Gonzalo is a good, young CB. He can start with Puyol and we can have Marquez play DM. It would be really great if we can get a LB like Del Horno.
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top