16) Binswhacker 37
17) Q80 35
18) Berko 29
19) Johny 19
20) Korny78 10
21) Basti 8
22) IVO 7
23) NintendoFN 6

I made a mistake with Jez scores, first I counted his points in a wrong way (10 instead of 15), then I added 20 instead of 10 to the point number :undecide:

I am very sorry for this mistake, I have corrected it now, seems just Bodat can stop Raanan now, go for it, Bodat, go for it, man :hopefull: :star:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Binswhacker, you've been warned :D

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Re: Prediction Matchday 29

Psycho said:
seems just Bodat can stop Raanan now, go for it, Bodat, go for it, man :hopeful: :star:
Can we make a special deal (=cheat :D) on this matter, Manuel? :D :D

Kidding... ;) :D :D

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Re: Prediction Matchday 29

Psycho said:
Jez 3

I made a mistake with Jez scores, first I counted his points in a wrong way (10 instead of 15), then I added 20 instead of 10 to the point number :undecide:

I am very sorry for this mistake, I have corrected it now, seems just Bodat can stop Raanan now, go for it, Bodat, go for it, man :hopeful: :star:

Heh, you must have had a crap teacher at school :tongue:
Please make a recount again (of this weeks results...). I'm quite sure I got 4 points instead of the 3 you counted. :)
At least you gave yourself 4 points, and you predicted exatly the same as me...as if copying my predictions wouldn't already be enough :D

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually start to question my abilities to count one and one together aswell :undecide: But I have an excuse, my screen ****ed up yesterday and I could hardly use it ;) thats why I made a mistake, yep... I am excused
:D

Oh, and sorry for copying... i did not notice it, I would have changed a sinlge prediction...man, u actually tipped for a home loss of cologne :undecide:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Psycho said:
I actually start to question my abilities to count one and one together aswell :undecide: But I have an excuse, my screen ****ed up yesterday and I could hardly use it ;) thats why I made a mistake, yep... I am excused
:D

Oh, and sorry for copying... i did not notice it, I would have changed a sinlge prediction...man, u actually tipped for a home loss of cologne :undecide:
bad excuse..just accept that you need those -9 dioptrien monster-glasses ;)
Well...who wouldn't predict a win for Schalke at cologne - nearly everone who understands a little bit of football did - even you :D
But we'll attack next season...and then we'll be back in the BL :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts