Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Prediction Matchday 29

Roberto P 6
Korny78 5
Lit 5
Marvin4 5
Bodat 4
Button 4
Jez 4
Johny 4
MKSadla 4
Psycho 4
Q80 4
Quentin 4
Basti 3
Eric0815 3
Eston 3
Raanan 3
Tom 3
binswhacker 2
Tigerheart 2
MxPx 1

1) Raanan 146
2) Bodat 141
") Jez 137
4) MxPx 133
") Psycho 133
6) Tigerheart 131
7) Tom 130
8) Quentin 122
9) Marvin4 116
") Roberto P 116
11) Button 108
12) Eston 94
13) MKSadla 79
14) Eric0815 77
15) LIT 42
16) Binswhacker 37
17) Q80 35
18) Berko 29
19) Johny 19
20) Korny78 10
21) Basti 8
22) IVO 7
23) NintendoFN 6

I made a mistake with Jez scores, first I counted his points in a wrong way (10 instead of 15), then I added 20 instead of 10 to the point number :undecide:

I am very sorry for this mistake, I have corrected it now, seems just Bodat can stop Raanan now, go for it, Bodat, go for it, man :hopefull: :star:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
315 Posts
Binswhacker, you've been warned :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,601 Posts
Re: Prediction Matchday 29

Psycho said:
seems just Bodat can stop Raanan now, go for it, Bodat, go for it, man :hopeful: :star:
Can we make a special deal (=cheat :D) on this matter, Manuel? :D :D

Kidding... ;) :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,167 Posts
Re: Prediction Matchday 29

Psycho said:
Jez 3

I made a mistake with Jez scores, first I counted his points in a wrong way (10 instead of 15), then I added 20 instead of 10 to the point number :undecide:

I am very sorry for this mistake, I have corrected it now, seems just Bodat can stop Raanan now, go for it, Bodat, go for it, man :hopeful: :star:

Heh, you must have had a crap teacher at school :tongue:
Please make a recount again (of this weeks results...). I'm quite sure I got 4 points instead of the 3 you counted. :)
At least you gave yourself 4 points, and you predicted exatly the same as me...as if copying my predictions wouldn't already be enough :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually start to question my abilities to count one and one together aswell :undecide: But I have an excuse, my screen ****ed up yesterday and I could hardly use it ;) thats why I made a mistake, yep... I am excused
:D

Oh, and sorry for copying... i did not notice it, I would have changed a sinlge prediction...man, u actually tipped for a home loss of cologne :undecide:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,167 Posts
Psycho said:
I actually start to question my abilities to count one and one together aswell :undecide: But I have an excuse, my screen ****ed up yesterday and I could hardly use it ;) thats why I made a mistake, yep... I am excused
:D

Oh, and sorry for copying... i did not notice it, I would have changed a sinlge prediction...man, u actually tipped for a home loss of cologne :undecide:
bad excuse..just accept that you need those -9 dioptrien monster-glasses ;)
Well...who wouldn't predict a win for Schalke at cologne - nearly everone who understands a little bit of football did - even you :D
But we'll attack next season...and then we'll be back in the BL :)
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top