Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
24,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i think its time we start thinking about how next seasons prediction league will be run:D

yes,yes, this years league is far from over but "we" turks are organized people and think beforehand:D

i'd like to give the 1st suggestion:rollani:

as everyone has noticed the league has been dominated by me and wally, so i suggest that next year we have 2 competitions....one envolving the " turks" and the other the "non-turks":D so that u guys can have a chance to actually win it:D
:tongue: :tongue:

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
:howler: :howler: :howler:

I don't want to be in the losers league.. so count me in, in the "non turkish" league. :tongue: :D

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
What are we predicting on? Who's going the first to get drunk in the Bar? :D

I'd bet England'll lose :devil: :tongue: :D

·
*the drum drum*
42,564 Posts
Boasting goes against the bictator rules of the prediction league, and Ana will be deducted 18 points for breaching the rule..
Wally is given a first and final warning for being involved (even if he's not), and should proof be found he will lose 15 points..

For being such brilliant rulers of the competition, Öznur and Tolga shall receive 15 points each before the last round of competition..

All points deducted from Ana and Wally shall be gifted to Cem, so he can have a decent looking score..

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Sorry guys but I think the current format is a little dull and needs spicing up [hence why I never entered for many weeks]. So here's my suggestion..

Those that follow antu know that we had a European competition pediction league which consisted of predicting actual scores. The way it worked was that you would predict a scoreline for each match and if you got the score spot on you would get 3 points, if you got the result correct [i.e. the correct winner etc] you would get 1 point but a wrong prediction gave you nothing...

For example:

Fenerbahce 4 Sebatspor 2 [actual result]

getting that spot on would have meant 3 pts. However, all other predictions that had a Fener win be it 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 etc would still get a point as the result was correct. A draw or Sebat win predictions would get sweet FA ;)

Comprende?

·
Administrator
24,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tolga said:
Boasting goes against the bictator rules of the prediction league, and Ana will be deducted 18 points for breaching the rule..
Wally is given a first and final warning for being involved (even if he's not), and should proof be found he will lose 15 points..

For being such brilliant rulers of the competition, Öznur and Tolga shall receive 15 points each before the last round of competition..

All points deducted from Ana and Wally shall be gifted to Cem, so he can have a decent looking score..

i can sense a coup d'état reaaaaally close:D

·
Administrator
24,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jemster said:
Sorry guys but I think the current format is a little dull and needs spicing up [hence why I never entered for many weeks].

and i always thought it was due to your consistent poor performances:eek: :D

ps: your idea is good cem, but tolga will need some extra-help;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts