Xtratime Community banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Prediction League Administrators, please remove Yvonne as Inter Prediction League co-manager and please add on rishabh. Thank you.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Figo Nerazzurro said:
Prediction League Administrators, please remove Yvonne as Inter Prediction League co-manager and please add on rishabh. Thank you.
Sorry, I didn't look by for quite a long time as the season already started in all the leagues. Please send OAnimal or me a PM in urgent cases.

·
Banned
639 Posts
Why my predictions dissappeared? I`ve change my nick from Albano to Alban and the threads and posts remained while the predictions dissappeared:confused:

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
With the Rugby Super 14s starting this Friday, would appreciate if you could assist to set up a Prediction League for this tournament. This will be a simple 1,2,X system, as rugby is a far more complicated game than football and a simple prediction system will be easier for players to take part.

This will also help to generate more interest in the rugby forum and hopefully bring forth more fans to XT during the rugby WC in Sept.

Propose the title to be "Rugby Super 14s Prediction League 2007"

Thanks.
paw;)

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
paw said:
With the Rugby Super 14s starting this Friday, would appreciate if you could assist to set up a Prediction League for this tournament. This will be a simple 1,2,X system, as rugby is a far more complicated game than football and a simple prediction system will be easier for players to take part.

This will also help to generate more interest in the rugby forum and hopefully bring forth more fans to XT during the rugby WC in Sept.

Propose the title to be "Rugby Super 14s Prediction League 2007"

Thanks.
paw;)

Oops, quite a long time since I had a look in here. paw, is your request still valid?

·
Banned
1,637 Posts
NB Pigs:

Camilla Walsøe,

www.tv2.dk

Latest: Monitoring of local dish - Viasat -- now on tex --

http://www.viasat.dk/cm/2.10

I believe she has a fat cow sister on the shit hole that is 'skiftesporet'

you're an intruder in my private home -- ********

and you're butt ugly, but that's a given

www.pet.dk

ey, parrot shut up -- you're pathetic

criminals -- deal with it

nice way to start for a laywer in case you're intestested in money

dunno .. hmmmmmmmm forest pictures?

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Can you open an Armenian Prediction League 2008. I PMed couple of the admins but have not got anything back.

and if possible add Markiko along with me to mod. the Armenian prediction league.

thanks in advance

121 - 133 of 133 Posts