Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The results of first round of our Amsterdam Tournament Test Prediction League have been posted, you may check out the results. :D

In this prediction league system, there are four levels of users:

Level 3 are the site administrators. They can appoint Prediction Administrators plus plus they can do everything that lower levels can.

Level 2 are the Prediction Administrators. They can create new Prediction Leagues, delete them and assign League Managers to Prediction Leagues. They can also do everything that lower levels can. They cannot appoint new Prediction Administrators, this is reserved for Level 3.

Level 1 are the League Managers. They can be assigned to run some Prediction League and thus they can set up league settings, enter new fixtures and enter results of finished games. They can also do everything that Level 0 can.

Level 0 are registered users. They can play any Prediction League, view results of their own and of other users.

Now, everybody (except me, numerodix and AndrijaPFC) has been at Level 0 in the Amsterdam Tournament Test Prediction League, so you were not able to use options that are reserved for higher levels.
So in order to let people, that will run Prediction League at their forum using this system, see how to set up the Prediction League settings, how to enter new fixtures, etc. we decided to create a Test Prediction League for them.

In order to get your own Test Prediction League to try things out, just claim it in this thread. Don't forget to tell us its name. I'll create the Test Prediction League and make you a League Manager of it.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
For all interested to be LMs, instructions for setting up your league can be found here.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Question. After the prediction league is created, will it be possible to have it as a subforum perhaps in the individual forum that the games are primarily played? I think there will be more participants that way, or perhaps have it as a thread I guess. Also is there a way to make it so that there is a forum jump from the prediction league home?

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Benny said:
Question. After the prediction league is created, will it be possible to have it as a subforum perhaps in the individual forum that the games are primarily played?
According to my experience with vBulletin system, this can be done, but AFAIK, only by the Administrators...

I think there will be more participants that way, or perhaps have it as a thread I guess. Also is there a way to make it so that there is a forum jump from the prediction league home?
You mean that at prediction league home you'd have a link to a specific forum? Well, that isn't possible yet, but I don't think there would be much of a problem to add this feature.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Angle_eyes said:
Can you add me to the Rangers one too Bojan? :)
Done. :)

You meant add you as League Manager to the Test prediction league I created for Teddy Bear right?

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
©
7,230 Posts
Can we have:

Croatian Prediction League 2005/06

Also is it possible to have more than one manager? If yes, can you put myself, Lista and HajdukSplit? If not then just put myself for now.

Thanks OAnimal.:cool:

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Can I try a test for the Barcelona Prediction League?

If possible, could you make me and Koeman4 as the league managers?

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dinamovac11 said:
Can we have:

Croatian Prediction League 2005/06

Also is it possible to have more than one manager? If yes, can you put myself, Lista and HajdukSplit? If not then just put myself for now.

Thanks OAnimal.:cool:
I've done that, check your forum, the Prediction League thread. You're welcome. :)

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Benny said:
Can you add Tifo AC as an LM in the one I'm testing as well. Thanks.
Done. :)

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
OAnimal, we're ready for an Albanian prediction league, season 2005/2006. Put Tifo AC and myself as LMs there as well. Thank you.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts