Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I've received some complains through some other FMs about how the way the Prediction League points are counted.

First, lili is the one that count the points, but I ask her to do it. So if she's blamed of anything, then I want to carry all the resposability, because I chose her.

Second, I've NEVER received any complaint. No one has ever contacted me about this supposed problems. To tell the truth, one person contacted me in the 2nd day of the PL and we solved the problem and he can confirm that if he wants to. No one has contacted lili either.

Third, from now, I deny any responsability in the PL. I'm sorry for the guys who are having fun with it, but I don't accept that people talk shit about me in my back. There's a sentence in the PL that says: "if there is any problem with the points, contact with me". But as I've seen, there's brave people who prefer to spread shit all around.

Don't worry, I don't know who you are and I don't care about your damn name. You have been a coward, you can remain as a coward. Honestly, I don't want to know your name, it would not change anything, but grow up, if you have any problem with someone, talk to the face and do not hide in a hole, you COWARD.

Fourth, if someone want to continue with this PL, it's okay for me. I'll keep moderating the forum, but I won't respond for the future cleaness of it. I started this with lili to have fun, none of us want to manipulate the results or the points. Do you think that I earn a ****ing cent with this? Do you think that I waste my time to win this?

Finally, I'm sorry for the ones that were enjoying the game, but as some people think that there is any kind of corruption, the best choice for me, it's to leave it. Besides, I would have tried to solve it, if they had choosen to talk with me. Instead, the anonymous ones who blame have prefered to point their finger through 3rd people instead of talking directly with the resposible of it. I don't know who they are and I don't expect them to appear, because they'll remain hidden in their holes as rats.

This is totally stupid, because it's just a game. What it's not stupid, it's the attitude of some people.

K4

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Feel exactly the same as Komean4 on this one and i'm truely asking myself, who's the hero accusing us both with cheap stuff out of the fog?

Wha't the point of all this? Ruining the prediction league?

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
:wth: what the hell is going on here? Whoever dared to bring K4 and lili in such a rage with accusing them to play with wrong cards and this behind their backs is a coward.

What do you think they would do??? Wasting their time? All what they wanted is a bit fun aboard. So what is this for?? Wanting to stay anonymus? Why??? There is a sentence in the rules that says, whenever there is any question contact K4 or lili. So whoever had complaint, why didnt you contact them directly? With a simple pm everything could have cleared up. How do you think they can solve any problem when they donno the problem and of whom it is???

I can exactly understand K4s and lilis feelings. If you have at least a bit of a sense of decency youll write a pm to both of them, clear it up and apologize. Because as long this case is not closed, you guys can forget about the PL.

Thank you! :mad: because such a silly action you have stolen us a great game. How do you feel now? Happy?

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
it's really stupid!! :fero:
K4 and lili are doing their best to keep this forum alive and we all want to have some fun so it's really a shame to do such a thing! :cool: :doh:
we don't need such a trouble maker aboard!! :frustrat: :mad:
pliz K4 and lili don't pay attention to this f****ing bastard and keep up your good work :stuckup:

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
To all interested in the affair.

The way how this issue is handled is more than weird and dissapointing.
Instead of pointing out a mistake in the matchday thread or in a pm some kids prefer to complain to FM-s and CM-s, who don't even play the prediction league hinting there's something going on. What could that be? I have no clue, nobody ever contacted me and asked about anything.
What i find especially disspointing is, the CM doesn't reply to their pm-s in a proper way - contact the people, who are running the prediction league(Koeman4 or me), but he keeps the members anonymous, starts a debate in the spanish FM forum and even suggests supervising of the points counting! HELLO! Are you offering a Mercedes 500 or 100.000 $ for the winner or what, Che? Or are Koeman4 and me get paid in future for doing the job? :rolleyes:
Looks like not only some members need nappies here, but also a CM ....

Supervising in the prediction league means in normal circumstances, that every player checks their own score and if finding a mistake talk about it.
Plain and simple.
Like any other human I can make a mistake in the countings and i'm always willing to explain the points or edit a mistake, no matter if the member in question is a cule, a merengue or even an alien.

What i won't never accept are some, obviously dirty and low, games some people try to play here.

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
I don't know exactly what happened but it's a pity the PL had to be suspended due to unfair allegations against K4 & lili :wallbang: The PL was organised on the Spanish forum for the posters to have fun, and it is stated clearly in the PL thread that participants should check their scores and inform either K4 or lili of any discrepancy. Is that too difficult to understand? :googly:

K4 & lili, you guys have done a great job :star: in the PL and I hope this matter can be resolved in an amicable manner soonest possible. I'm one of those who enjoy the PL and I don't wish to see it being ruined due to the actions of some black sheep :irritate:

·
Registered
867 Posts
Is this a joke or what? :confused:

The rules say that participants should check their own scores and inform either K4 or Lili of any discrepancy, if they don't bother to do that, how can they complain???

Personally I have never bothered checking my own points, I'm way too lazy, and I 'm very grateful that there are people like K4 and Lili who are willing to do the work of counting them. :thmbup: If we would play for money I would of course check my points but this is just for fun, I just can't understand people taking this game this seriously. :confused: Or is it just that they want to destroy the fun for others?

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
This is ridiculous, it's just a game! People shouldn't take it so seriously, if you have problem with this game just don't play it. Koeman4 and lili please continue the prediction league and don't let one person to ruin it for the rest of us. Keep up the good work :thmbup:

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
I don´t know what´s all of this about, in the beginning I joked a bit about mistakes with the points to give it a bit of life and even though I didn´t ask for clarification K4 sent me a PM explaining me every single point I got and how it was corrected...and he was right.

I don´t check the points normally but if I do it and see a mistake it´s as easy as posting it in the thread or sending a PM to K4 or lili but apparently someome sees phantoms or something. Maybe it´s because I´m part of all this "evil manipulation" (without knowing) but I don´t remember paying $1,000 to participate in this.:rolleyes:

And that CM is another "star":rolleyes: maybe we should sign a notary to check all the points and some security guards to have K4 and lili controlled so they don´t leave to Cancún with our millions...

Don´t pay attention to them and continue with it if you can/want, I´ll continue calling K4 manipulator though!:devil:

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
ok. Time to move on folks. Imo we should continue the prediction leagues, but i would ask all of you again: if theres any problem don't hesistate to contact me or HalaMadrid and we will correct eventual mistakes. Like I said, it's possible, that I make a mistake counting the points, but it's for sure not done with any intention. Enjoy and good luck! ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts