Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 501 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi all,

The rules of our prediction league for this season will be exactly as the pervious seaosn but I added one rule that I think it will make the game more excaiting :)

our rules are:
1- 6 points for an exact score
2- 3 points for correct first Fiorentina's goalscorer

I post the thread early so that we will make sure that everyone understand the rules :) ans if you have any suggestion, please let me know

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Fiorentina - Slavia 2-0, Mutu

;)

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Give Pavel the points for that prediction, they're the only ones he's gonna get this year :)

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
well done, v_g. :)

2- 1 point for correct first Fiorentina's goalsorer
it`s would be difficult or rarely when someone predict the 1st goalscorer. so, why not to accept(count) the player who score in the game generally. :)

e.g, when i say mutu will score in coming game, it`s better to accept it and count for me 1 point whether his goal be the 1st or 2nd...or 5th :pp

what do you think? :) :cool:

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

it`s would be difficult or rarely when someone predict the 1st goalscorer. so, why not to accept(count) the player who score in the game generally. :)

e.g, when i say mutu will score in coming game, it`s better to accept it and count for me 1 point whether his goal be the 1st or 2nd...or 5th :pp

ummmm I like the idea :rollani:

what do you think??!!

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Give Pavel the points for that prediction, they're the only ones he's gonna get this year :)
Listen to Darragh, please :happy:

As for that idea, I don't like it, I would keep it just as it was last season.

·
Registered
490 Posts

I agree with this!:thumbsup:Its better!!!

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
why? :pp
there will be a bit lower and a dull competition when participants keep or have the same record for many weeks respectively. :)
You are right, but season ago or so, we agreed that this PL isn't going to be easy to collect points.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
You are right, but season ago or so, we agreed that this PL isn't going to be easy to collect points.
i know it`s difficult to collect points in PL, but i think that`s only here in viola forum and that`s due to the difficult roles you put. :)

i did participate in other forums PL, they are more interesting competitions only because to the easy roles they use for every correct prediction. :)

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
3- the one who gets the exact score as well as the correct first goalscorer, he/she will have the right to predict twice for the next game.

Girl,

I'm with Pavel on this one. I'm not a fan of this new rule because I think it will give others an unfair advantage. But this Prediction League is all yours and it deserves to be because of the spectacular fashion you ran it last year.

So all final decisions are up to you. :)

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ops fourm managers disagree :err: :tongue:

any way, I will change the rules:

1- 5 points for an exact score
2- 3 point for correct first Fiorentina's goalscorer
3- 1 point for correct goalscorers

if you predict mutu to score firstly and he scored the second goal then you will get only 1 point

I think by these rule most of the members will be able to raise their points so that it will be more interesting :)

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
I think by these rule most of the members will be able to raise their points so that it will be more interesting :)
there is no aim to raise participants` points, but how to create better and more interesting competition among them more than the last season which was a bit boring, honestly. :smileani:

and as Firenze said, the final decision is up to you. :)

·
Registered
431 Posts
problem we have is we hardly have a great spectrum of people who score for us if you take last season for an example ... if anyones winning then they can play safe and go for mutu to score at any time which half the time comes off for a point - discourages those amazing thoughts you get of kroldrup banging one in from nowhere haha

im easy though, whatever everyone wants!

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
this season, there are Gila, Osvaldo, Santana, Mutu, Pazzini.. some choices to score goals not only Mutu, hopefully! ;)

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
problem we have is we hardly have a great spectrum of people who score for us if you take last season for an example ... if anyones winning then they can play safe and go for mutu to score at any time which half the time comes off for a point - discourages those amazing thoughts you get of kroldrup banging one in from nowhere haha
Agreed :thumbsup:

But the final decision is obviously on you, Viola Girl :)

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
3- 1 point for correct goalscorers

if you predict mutu to score firstly and he scored the second goal then you will get only 1 point :)
This could be an issue for wise asses :D:

----------------------
Example:

Fiorentina 11-11 Lazio

I predict the entire team of Lazio and Fiorentina to score and as such, I will pick up at least one point for every game.

-------------------------

Just to make you aware of the risks - but again, final decision is yours. :)

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
why not to win 1, 4 or 5 pts for every game, this will get our attention to the competition weekly because there will a change for our positions in the table after every one or two games. it `ll be more interesting. :)

this will be similar to PL in Samp forum. :)

1 - 20 of 501 Posts