Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
I don't know if we include this one, but I'm posting it now, so that I won't miss the game...;)

Holland - USA 3-0

Van der Vaart
Van Nistelrooij
Sneijer

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Holland - USA 3-2

van der Vaart, van Nistelrooy and Heitinga for Holland

Donovan and Beasley for USA.

·
Registered
59,066 Posts
Holland 2 - USA 1

Van Nistelrooij
Davids

Donovan

would have actually put MacBride but I'm not sure if he's their first choice striker

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Have you never heared about something called substitutions? ;)

My predic:

Oranje - VS 3-1

Van Nistelrooij 2x
Van der Vaart

McBride

·
Registered
59,066 Posts
chivu said:
Have you never heared about something called substitutions? ;)
substitution = giving your most expensive signing the last 10 minutes and bringing on some old lumberjack of a defender for a winger in our part of the country :rolleyes: :tongue:

·
Registered
59,066 Posts
Yep, the one and only :cool: seriously it's sad that the coach who brought us the UEFA cup is ending his reign like this :eek:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
US off-season players .They will be there just to snag u some of your best hos instead of playing football:tongue:

Holland 2-1;)

I have been to Holland and your hos are very tall:eek: Great long legs :horny:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Going to watch this game on ESPN 2

Anyway my prediction

Netherland 4-1 USA

Ruud X2---------------McBride
Van der Meyde
Stam

;)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
US off-season players .They will be there just to snag u some of your best hos instead of playing football:tongue:

Holland 2-1;)

I have been to Holland and your hos are very tall:eek: Great long legs :horny:
lol but the US players wont be off-season. many of them are based on euro teams, the only major ones who will start from MLS will be coming off of pre-olympics so they will be in form, especially bobby convey from what i have read, unfortunately tho they may not play him as a #10, instead he will play left fullback.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
My prediction... 3-0

Ruud
Sneijder
Makaay

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
RyanAstabooty said:
lol but the US players wont be off-season. many of them are based on euro teams, the only major ones who will start from MLS will be coming off of pre-olympics so they will be in form, especially bobby convey from what i have read, unfortunately tho they may not play him as a #10, instead he will play left fullback.
They will be there just to bang some local hos instead and Holland will be there to bang in some goals:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts