Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as a neutral fan, i am picking galatasaray to win 2-1....who do you guys think will win the final?

C

·
0 Posts
I think you are all going to be surprised when The Arsenal win, Galatasaray are a good side, but they don't have the world class players or experience that we have as a team.

D

·
0 Posts
3-2 to the turks, Suker a hat-trick???

Suker is on the other team, Sukur is with Galatasaray.

Arsenal is going to win, not likely Suker is going to score a hat-trick, but Thierry Henry could.
Arsenal will win 3-1.

K

·
0 Posts
hakan sukur and henry are the key players for the match maybe overmars and hagi.i tell u arsenal wiil not be ready for galatasaray press i have never seen such kind of press in any team.only disadvantage for gala is they can not hold the game after scoring.i think it will be a high scoring game.my heart is with galatasaray.
ahmeeeeeettttttt duuuuurssuuuunnnnnnn

C

·
0 Posts
Carlito,
I know most of your players and good as some of them are they are either in the twilight of their careers or not truly world class!!
As for 3-1.....You must be a very hopeful guy!!!!

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
No iam not hopeful calcio!! :) i guess u r too hopeful for Galata not winning :)
Most of them became world clas player, i am not saying this cuz i am a fan, but they are playing some fantastic calcio.

Just because u think they r not, lets put it this way. They are njot world class players but they are a world class team. If Milan, bologna, Dortmund, Leeds and Mallorca are i guess i have no more to say. they came all the way here crushing all thses teams. :)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
definitely an arsenal win :)
how can the likes of popescu contain the likes of henry, who will be topscorer at euro 2000? only dangers for arsenal are hagi and sukur
if one of them plays well, it will be tight
arsenal 2-1 gala

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

1 - 13 of 13 Posts