Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends .Did u know argument between Terim and Fatih Altaylý .Sometime later Altaylý said He would not be in the management for next year.Today in newspaper he changed his mind,says that
if suren is candidate for next year he accepts to be backup in management .You know suren and terim's relation is a little bit " lemonie".So i see Terim heading Gs next year and manager canaydin .

·
Registered
128 Posts
no suren, no altayli. Because of that idiot suren we are in these economical situations. If it wasn't for him we would have already won the champs leag. Altayli needs to shut his mouth, he is to immature for gala. He needs to go. I would love to see Cansun and Terim but I think Terim needs to coach in big clubs to prove himself to the world. Maybe he has, but he needs to go out with a high note not like those a**holes did to him.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
InfamousPlayer said:
no suren, no altayli. Because of that idiot suren we are in these economical situations. If it wasn't for him we would have already won the champs leag. Altayli needs to shut his mouth, he is to immature for gala. He needs to go. I would love to see Cansun and Terim but I think Terim needs to coach in big clubs to prove himself to the world. Maybe he has, but he needs to go out with a high note not like those a**holes did to him.
I agree. NO SUREN.

this man may have been a factor in bringing us where we are today, but he has no management skills nor any brain!! when we wefe said to have 60 milloion $ debt, he bought serkan for $8 million and Bulent A for $ 7 million!!! which we dont even wanna keep in the team...

and Altayli..never again please..seriously, he must have mental disorder..he cant shut up..and he says "I say what I want to say"..its good and all that you are honest, but man, every time you talk, you harm this club more than you can imagine...even though he knows this, he still continues..even now...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why canaydin?

if this group goes on this means Altaylý goes on probably.This isnt
the case Terim accepts.If Suren will come again Terim doesnt accept.Canaydýn is the most probable to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts