Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mine is Germany vs. Brazil...i think people really underrate Germany even though they have so many people who got injuried and missed the WC...but they are still a pretty good team...i think i don't need to say about Brazil...they are just so good...the only weakness they have is their defense...other than that, they are almost perfect... ;)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Mexico Vs England

With Mexico coming out on top...

It's a new Millenia and time for a new champion!! And who better than the Aztec Nation to hoist the cup and bring pride to a belittled Contenent....

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
I'm leaning towards Germany vs Brazil too...But, watch out for Spain...they may surprise a lot pf people.....

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
I think Brazil will be there, and their opponent will come from either Germany, Spain or Italy.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Most unpredictable cup yet isn't it?

I think it will be Brazil vs. Italy, with Italy gettin revenge for 94. Maybe (maybe) England, Sweden or Germany can make the final....

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Without a doubt in my mind the biggest match in a long while. The rematch of 94'. Brazil Vs Italy where the winner will be decided in extra time.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I'm slowly getting the feeling germany will make it to the final no matter what happens... vs Brazil could be interesting :D

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Definately Brazil in the final only problem with that though is that there will be no England if thats the case :eek: :depress:

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
I believe it's going to be Spain - England.

It may also go

Germany - England
Brazil - Spain
Brazil - Germany
Brazil - Italy
Italy - Germany

And if this team plays some good and smart football they may reach the finals - Mexico

·
Registered
765 Posts
Brasil-Spain.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'd LOVE to see a Korea v Japan final. Unlikely I know (but the way this world cup is progressing who knows....), but what a spectacle it would provide. On a par with the scenes in Argentina '78.....chaos, passion, frantic football. It would be a shame that there would have to be a loser.....

·
Registered
765 Posts
Spain-Brasil is my hope of a final. I guess thinking a bit more about it my brain says...Ítaly-Brasil

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
I said since the start Brasil x Italy....still believe it will be this one!;)
Well for that to happen, Italy has to make changes. They had a strong first game, but then dropping to Croatia and then nearly losing to Mexico has really shown that they are not focused. The lost to Croatia wasn't that surprising since Croatia was the 3rd runner up in 1998, and Mexico shouldn't be either since they have been playing very well lately. But Italy should have won 1 of the 2 games they played out of those teams.

Brazil is currently strong and playing well, but I'll wait and see before I draw complete conclusions.

I was just naming the possible match ups, by which should occur on paper, but if we learned anything from this World Cup, it's that paper isn't always right, in this case its off by alot.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Germany vs England in the final. I think England will suprise a lot of people and win the WC :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts