I'd be a bit worried for Uruguay

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,319 Posts
The mess Messi is !!!!!!!

·
shmikkil
699 Posts
I think we can now be sure Messi is the biggest flop in this WC. He's over and very much the same as Ronaldinho after his first few years at Barca. He's DONE!!!

·
Registered
837 Posts
C Ronaldo will flop. Zero goals.
Uruguay will get maybe one point.

Messi will score goals but will not dominate matches.

·
G☆☆ner Ѧ ♥
1,139 Posts
C Ronaldo will flop. Zero goals.
Uruguay will get maybe one point.

Messi will score goals but will not dominate matches.
That's harsh on C.Ron, his team are rubbish, doesn't even get the opportunity to prove himself unlike the likes of Neymar & Messi who get the ball all the time.

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
Messi's team is as bad as Ronaldos. Apart from their offensive lineup Argentina are rubbish. Their midfield and defense is a joke.

·
Registered
837 Posts
That's harsh on C.Ron, his team are rubbish, doesn't even get the opportunity to prove himself unlike the likes of Neymar & Messi who get the ball all the time.
I saw Ronaldo today and his decision making is still awful and selfish. He must realise that he isn't playing in a billion dollar Real Madrid squad where he'll get numerous chances in a match. He has to play for the team but he won't do that.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Messi's team is as bad as Ronaldos. Apart from their offensive lineup Argentina are rubbish. Their midfield and defense is a joke.
Saying this after the game where the 2 CBs were the best players while Aguero, Di Maria and Higuain did nothing?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts