Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, here's a little fun....what do you think will be the blockbuster deal of the 2002 summer?? After the WCup ends, what's gonna happen that will rock the calcio world.....and don't just say "Nesta is going to leave Lazio." Give it a real prediction effort. Give a price if you want, but definitely try to guess what club will get the named player. Have fun. It's a non-World Cup topic.;)
Mine:
After sending Thuram to England and possibly MOntero elsewhere, Juve will get Cannavaro & Nesta

:depress:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Now way man

the Nesta, Cannavaro deal will be the biggest colloboration in Seria a history

now way juve will land em both

last time Milan gave em Thuram in exchange for Rui Costa, and Pippo

This isnt ognna be a moggi-galliani-cragnotti deal

its berlu and agnelli

this is the big leauges

the biggest transfers in seria a history

mark my words milan and juve will get one each

Lav

·
Registered
461 Posts
i think....juve sell thuram to man utd...for veron...then they turn around and sell him for either nesta or canna

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
same here...i think juve will sell thuram to man utd...however, i guess they'll get cannavaro and INTER get nesta... :D:D:D

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
The Canna/Nesta transfer(s) are most probably going to be the biggest in serie A this season. But I don't think that the fee's will be that huge. If Nesta moves he ain't gonna be more expensive then Zidane was.
I'm not sure he'll even brake the italian transfer record (is it still Crespo?).
And Canna won't go for as much as Thuram did last year either.

And for sure it won't be a straight cash deal in any of these transfers.

Last summer was just crazy with Zidane, Mendieta, Thuram, Veron, Nedved, Rui Costa, Pippo, Buffon all changing clubs for crazy sums.
This season will be much more quiet, since the clubs have realised that they can't pay these sums for players.

But if you want my prediction, I think Nesta will land at Juve for some players(zambrotta?, davids?) and money.
Milan will get Canna for Donati and a little money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts