Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England wins

Votes: 3 15.8%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are going to vote for a positive result, please name the players which you expect to score.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
I never make predictions, but I do have a voodoo doll. :fero:

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Epa Batigol9, the result is to easy to predict.

I'll say 5-1

It's gonna be like that.

13: 1-0 Kily
29: 2-0 Batistuta
48: 3-0 Batistuta
76: 4-0 Crespo
79: 4-1 Fowler
86: 5-1 Ortega

I'm not really sure how Ortega's goal will be, but it's gonna be a pure GOLAZO. Either he'll score with his hand or he'll make a solorun leaving 6 english players and Seaman behind.

I hope he will do the "hand-goal" :fero: :cool: :fero: :cool: :D

Sven Goran Erikson will leave the english bench 10 min into the second half, he will have to stop a fight between his whife and his lover.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Rimmer said:
Epa Batigol9, the result is to easy to predict.

I'll say 5-1

It's gonna be like that.

13: 1-0 Kily
29: 2-0 Batistuta
48: 3-0 Batistuta
76: 4-0 Crespo
79: 4-1 Fowler
86: 5-1 Ortega

I'm not really sure how Ortega's goal will be, but it's gonna be a pure GOLAZO. Either he'll score with his hand or he'll make a solorun leaving 6 english players and Seaman behind.

Sven Goran Erikson will leave the english bench 10 min into the second half, he will have to stop a fight between his whife and his lover.
Bwahahahaahahaha hahahahaaaaaaaaa..thats damn funny Rimmer :D:D:D

well your prediction is not realistic...

I predict a 2 - 0 win.....Batistuta and Ortega will socre god willing, inshallah . :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
So you rate Fowler then, Rimmer. ;) Doubt he'll play anyhow.

Everyone is expecting a walkover, but I've just got this uneasy feeling about the game. England aren't gonna play as bad as last time.

I can't predict a scoreline!

·
Registered
15 Posts
We will win match againts England , No doubt , have Positive attitude!

This is the Argentine team, it has excelent players , and you'll see that England will have like 3 players around Batistuta.

Englands is really scared i can tell , they think they can win this maatch , Englan might have tough players but Argentine has skillfull players, We will win , we will win , we will win .

And if we don't.......Nah , we'll win !

·
Registered
206 Posts
Either he'll score with his hand or he'll make a solorun leaving 6 english players and Seaman behind.
Leaving Seamen behind. Er, isn't that what Bill Clinton did, leaving some seamen behind on some fat chick's dress.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Rimmer said:

that would be the greatest thing after winning the cup and bati turning the top scorer ever in WC. and maybe leaving brazil out in semis with a maradonian goal.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I don't like to predict results, it's a bad omen, but i'm happy if we win.....don't care who scores of by how many goals we win...

·
International
9,526 Posts
Philander said:
Either he'll score with his hand or he'll make a solorun leaving 6 english players and Seaman behind.
Leaving Seamen behind. Er, isn't that what Bill Clinton did, leaving some seamen behind on some fat chick's dress.

lol....very good.

I'm hoping for an England win, but if we play like we did against the Swedes then we'll be lucky to get a draw. I'm hoping that there'll be no cheating this time round. With a strong ref, we might just get to see a game where the game is the main attraction, not a side show to controversial incidents.

·
Registered
88 Posts
It will be tight

Fred Elliot, do you agree that England is the weakest team in the group? Your defence is very shaky and the two full backs are very unreliable. Everyone thought the Nigerian defence was hopeless and would crack but as you saw, it was very solid, the only area where we were totally lacking was in the air. The coach should have changed things round at halftime but hedid not.

We have this anchorman called the "Headmaster", Mutiu Adepoju. He should have been brought on to pick up Batigoal on set pieces. Had that been done, with the form Shorunmu was in, I do not seee how Argentina would have scored.

Now on to the England/Argentina game. I also have this feeling that England will play the game of their lives. Looking at the talkent in both teams and the way the two of them have performed so far, Argentina should win 4-0 comfortably, without breaking sweat. However, I think England will go at them so hard. If you attack Argentina, they are vulnerable. It is just a shame we did not have more of a go. Onigbinde must take the blame for his poor tactical decisions.

I predict a 2-1 Argentina win against England with the English scoring first. I think it will be abit like the Turkey/Brazil game.

The good thing is England will be so tired and pick up so many suspensions that the Eagles will walk over them with a 3-0 win in the last game.

No matter how hard any other animal tries, it can never soar to the heights of the eagle

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
leg100 said:
So you rate Fowler then, Rimmer. ;) Doubt he'll play anyhow.

Fowler I do like, but I'm sure he wont play from start, that's why I predicted that he'll score his goal in the 79'th min ;) ;) ;)

Seaman-jokes!! No I haven't heard any ofd thenm eigther, though I have had some Seaman-accidents.

Maybe we should recall Esneider for this match, I'm sure Seaman is still scared of him :D :) :cool:

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
2x1 to England

Owen and Heskey.....the argie goal...who cares??

It will be nice to see all the English fans singing: "What's it like to lose a w......"???

:eek: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Wether we win or we lose, one thing is for shure: we won't nedd any fake penalties to win the match...hear that Ze da Fiel?, you brazilians shopuld be ashamed.-..

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
2-1 argentina...but it won't be an easy game...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Seaman-jokes!! No I haven't heard any ofd thenm eigther, though I have had some Seaman-accidents.
Not sure what you are talking about. Is a Seaman-accident when he comes out early on a cross and bati heads in the 4th goal or are we talking about premature ejaculation. Are there any Butt jokes too?

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
That's quite funny Philander ;) :D

Philander said:

Not sure what you are talking about. Is a Seaman-accident when he comes out early on a cross and bati heads in the 4th goal or are we talking about premature ejaculation. Are there any Butt jokes too?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
2x1 to England

Owen and Heskey.....the argie goal...who cares??

It will be nice to see all the English fans singing: "What's it like to lose a w......"???

:eek: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero:
I would love to see Argentina losing in anyway, but not in the same mean way Turkey lost by.

Rivaldo :yuck::yuck::yuck:

oh I heard your new player got injured, I mean the korean referee for sure:D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts