Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any confirmed news about Leeds' pre-season build-up? I heard a rumour that Leeds will probably play a friendly against FK Austria - do you know about a training-camp or something like that in Austria?

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Tell ya the truth, I got no clue either. I'll tell as soon as I hear any goss... :)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
We will still get to the semi's. One man does not make a team. Staunton is a fine player and will be a great captain... Well still rip Portugal if we meet em'. ;) :howler:

·
Registered
98 Posts
I cannot believe that Keane has been such an arse - not only did he cause a load of trouble but he has been so selfish, most irish players would give anything to play for their country and so he has lost the team a place and stopped anyone else from going. I really don't like that guy and it's about time he was put back in his place!

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
We will still beat Portugal. :tongue: I think he has over steped the line her by a mile. He has always been a bit angry and it seems to keep the men in place, that's why he is Manu's Captain but u can't talk to ur manager like that and for that he deservs to go home. I back **** the whole way.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Well, you'll either have to beat Spain or Italy to be able to play Portugal. Best of luck to you then! I would like to see Ireland play us, it would make the trip to the final so much easier. ;) ;) ;) :tongue: :)

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
hahaha :)
Honestly I do wish you good luck though. I have a question: why is it that the Ireland NT has a sponsor when all the other teams don't?

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Yeah, luck to you too. And that is a good question. I'm not sure, but it makes my shirt look even better. ;) :howler: :tongue:

·
Registered
892 Posts
We look forward to playin Leeds in August and get ready for an other mauling from one of the Old Firm:fero:

·
Registered
892 Posts
Well I just hope you bring up your best squad cos thats the only way you will give us some competition:tongue:

Seriously though we will be looking forward to seeing Alan Smith, Robbie Fowler and Dom Matteo the three 'Gers supporters and of course the Ass that is Mark Viduka.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hahaha...I nearly died of laughter when I read that Rangers had aranged these 'Glamour Freindlies' and one of them was against Leeds. Who was the other one against? Milan? LOL...
I'll look forward to seeing Barry Ferguson...he's quite a promising player...still prefer Celtic, though...:tongue:

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
I want to play Dundee. They rule, should have won the SPL. ;) :howler: Should be a good game against Rangers though...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts