Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Oh thank you so much. I'm not really sure if that still qualifies as funny and as sympathetic and sophisticated humor. I therfore will send the Brothers Karamazov to beat up both of you !

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh and I'm soooooooo afraid... :)

Seriusly now,Alexx dont get this seriusly,I just wanted to make the topic title a bit more interesting.I dont mean you are an idiot at all.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Thanks, Amo :) , but you see, the connection of The Idiot and The Brothers ("coming at you") indicate me not taking it too serious anyway. I just forgot to put the :) :) after the brothers threat, right :)

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Hehehe...as you have all probably noticed by now, I am really good at writing bull****!!! :)

Really, you lot are lucky that i cannot speak to you...everyone always says that I could talk for England!!

Keep up the good work!

hehe, back to the bookclub, maybe Alexx should read the book "The Idiot" by Frederick dotys....too difficult russian name for me to spell!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
What is it with that. If I call someone a nob the'll threaten to kill my dog unless I put a :) :) after it.
So test this out people, go in to forums insult people a lot and simply put a smie after it. :)

Good play of irony I thought.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
TALYA!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure, but I think You've comitted sacriledge here :) :(.

"The Idiot"- if You really think of a novel written by a Russian, must be the MASTERPIECE by Fjodor Mihailovitch Dostojefskij. "The Idiot" is one of my absolute favourites, so You go stuff your Frederick "whoevers" OK :) :). Dostojefskij it is! :) :).

AMO; Everytime I check in on the Brazil forum, I notice that some topic has grown by like 50 posts since the day before.
It's REALLY funny and all, but I feel it's too timeconsuming. Anyway- I guess I'll try to participate a bit more. Gotta search out the fun.. :).

Ciao.

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Glen I'm sorry!!! :) I was only teasing Alexx, but my spelling is poor, I was at my dad's and so I didn;t have the book to check how to spell his name!!! Be nice to me! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts