Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Prandelli nobody will be sold in january. Adriano will stay just like Frey & co. Sounds really good but is it because our economic problems will be solved or is it because nobody is intrested in buying our stars right now?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I don't think Prandelli is in a position to say that just yet. But on the other hand, maybe he knows something we don't?

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
VERDI said:
But on the other hand, maybe he knows something we don't?
Doesn't he already...;)

I still feel the squad will be trimmed for some reason...

Maybe Nakata is the only player to leave...we'll have to see. I still think 1 or 2 of our fringe player will leave...

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really dont think Prandelli would say something like this if it wouldnt be true. He cant lie because sooner or later we will find out. It would be good if he goes out and say something like this and it turns out the opposite way.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Shero said:
I really dont think Prandelli would say something like this if it wouldnt be true. He cant lie because sooner or later we will find out. It would be good if he goes out and say something like this and it turns out the opposite way.
Would it be good? :confused:

;)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
I heard him say this "no one will leave us" lots of times.

I think he should just be quiet on this. He know was well as we do that he have no power over transfers.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
MINDSCAPE said:

I think he should just be quiet on this. He know was well as we do that he have no power over transfers.
Actually...Prandelli has a say in transfers...like EPL managers. In Italy it is kind of a first...since it's always the team manager who makes decisions on who to buy.

In Italy it was always thought the managers job was just tactics and motivating players...things like training with players and really getting involved with the players wasn't done. Training would only be done by the coaching staff...manager would watch over.

So yeah Prandelli has a say...Nakata leaving speaks volumes...and if he is the only player to leave then it also reinforces the fact that the media were right and there was a bit of trouble between Prandelli and Nakata's relationship.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MINDSCAPE said:

And so far he has been right...Or?

Prandelli is right now the only good boardstuff we have. We must have faith in him.

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
I see your point about him being having a say in transfer but I assume it is on a tactical basis. However nothing has been undecided. If we have to sell to raise capital then it will be taken out of his hands.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MINDSCAPE said:
I see your point about him being having a say in transfer but I assume it is on a tactical basis. However nothing has been undecided. If we have to sell to raise capital then it will be taken out of his hands.
But then again Prandelli probably knows that we dont have to sell to raise capital, and this is the reason why he goes out to media and says noone will leave the team. I think Prandelli tries to be honest. We have enough of lies from Tanzi & co.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Shero said:
But then again Prandelli probably knows that we dont have to sell to raise capital, and this is the reason why he goes out to media and says noone will leave the team. I think Prandelli tries to be honest. We have enough of lies from Tanzi & co.
Lets hope he is telling the truth...:)

Personally...if he has said that and taking into account the media are saying Parmalat will take the parma debt on themselves...then we would be all clear and there wouldn't be any need to sell till atleast the summer and even then it wouldn't be required if we get new owners.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
But what about the players wages, bonuses and stuff like that?

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Shero said:
But what about the players wages, bonuses and stuff like that?
Any costs after June 31st...Parma will have to take on.:)

It's better then having 77 million and growing and having to pay it off as well. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts