Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With former Parma coach Cesare Prandelli coming out and stating that he wouldn't hesitate to return to coaching given the opportunity again.Especially if it's next season he said not this Campaign,It's unlikely he would coach Roma especially if Del Neri continues to guide the giallorossi back on the right track.
What do you guys think?It is possible after all. :shades:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Yesterday il Prando tols that Parma did not contact him after Baldini was sacked. So I don't know if Baraldi wants him back.
IF we want him back, it will be difficult to get him back. He has a name of beeing a good coach, what if Palermo, Fiorentina or Samp wants him?

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Crociati said:
Yesterday il Prando tols that Parma did not contact him after Baldini was sacked. So I don't know if Baraldi wants him back.
IF we want him back, it will be difficult to get him back. He has a name of beeing a good coach, what if Palermo, Fiorentina or Samp wants him?
Very True but anything is possible as remotely possible as it may seem. :smileani:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Why would we take him back? He already proved what he's made of.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
VERDI said:
Prandelli is a great man.

I don't know why he left, but their must be a good reason. That reason was not only Roma..........

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Crociati said:
Prandelli is a great man.

I don't know why he left, but their must be a good reason. That reason was not only Roma..........
I think like every manager in football, they want to test themself at a bigger stage. Although as it's turned out Roma has not become that this year

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
VERDI said:
Yes, he's proved to be a man worthy of respect. A great great man, I am proud to have had him at my club, if only for two months.

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
In normal circumstances, I won't take him back, being the ungrateful person he is, but this is exceptional..... guess if he wants to come back, we have no choice.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
He never did particularly good at Serie B so he wouldn't be of much use to us next year...

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
VERDI said:
Seriously Verdi you'd say no to having Cesare back?

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
He never did particularly good at Serie B so he wouldn't be of much use to us next year...
Don't be so down, you still got the second half of the season yet. New year, new fortunes after all.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Schumy said:
Seriously Verdi you'd say no to having Cesare back?
Exactly.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
I kind of feel like Mindscape on this one. However I wouldn't be dissapointed if we didn't sign him

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Given the positive showing of coaches like Arrigoni,berretta and Mazzari this season Parma will have an excellent chance of bringing in someone with a fresh new face.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
MINDSCAPE said:
In normal circumstances, I won't take him back, being the ungrateful person he is, but this is exceptional..... guess if he wants to come back, we have no choice.
Who's being ungrateful? It works both ways y'know.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts