Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enough is enough. Its fun for a while having a brainless Man U fan trying to defend how pathetic they are but after some time. Its just Boring.

Regulate can keep on posting but i hope he doesnt hope for any replies!

Real&Barcafan

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
This time, I really tired of his attitude :(! No one forces you to admire Real, but if you wanna do those glory hunter things, just stay away of our REAL board!
I didn't intend to offense you at the first beginning, because some of your topics are normal and seemed sensible. But everytime when we advenced to the final, you would show up and post such moronic stuffs in order to annoy us. :( Do you have some problems of your mind?
I always think the best way to treat those monkey brain ppl is to ignore them!!! How loudly did you laugh when you saw that you have earned so many angry replies?Nooooooo...this time you got a private topic cuz I won't step on your trap.

All Real fans, don't answer this guy till he leaves vapidly.

PS, Labas, I didn't wanna fight in our beloved Real board, but I really wanna show my anger, so you can remove this topic to Flamers Paradise. sorry for that...

R

·
0 Posts
he he he.... Besides, I didn't say anything that bad......And no, I'm not a ManU fan, I just have to stick up for them cause I a premier league fan and there is no one else to. And don't tell me to leave your forum. When Real beat ManU, Labas came to the ManU forum with a post saying "Real wins the battle, and the war." Try not to be hypocritical, please.

R

·
0 Posts
And also, two own goals and one unfairly called back goal in three games is definitely luck. Eat that Real Player

R

·
0 Posts
actually, I was just in the ManU forum, and it wasn't labas who posted that message, but it was a different Madrid fan. But Labas did post something a new topic about Real being the best in the world. You guys are all so pissed....he....he...Lighten up, it is only a sport you know. Think of all the children dying in Africa, think of Elian Gonzalez in Florida, think of the attrocities in Chechneya, think of CHOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
you confuse me Regulate, ps as my name may suggest I am rather partial to the PL.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I did not post any such thing regulate. That's first. Now I haven't seen that post, that everyone got so mad about (probably Jan deleted it before I had the chance to), but I caution you, not to get carried away in thsi forum, because I will ban you. And please do not post off-topic stuff.

R

·
0 Posts
Whatever happened to free speech? I have yet to use one word of profanity, for the record, unlike some others.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I don't know, I for one find the word 'chops' very provocative :)
Why can't we all just get along? :)

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
This guy regulate never seizes to amaze me. After the ManU - Real game, there he was showing all his bitterness, now he says he's no ManU fan. I take a visit to the Barca forum and I find a topic posted by him "I'm the newest Barca fan". After that I go to the Valencia forum and I find another topic posted by him "Thank you so much Valencia" for throwing out Barca and Lazio.

Can any rational person explain this?
?????????????????????????????????????

I sure can't !!!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Actually I knew the truth, regulate is an Arsenal fan :(, so I didn't wanna offense him at first. (I like Arsenal as well).... buuuuut, regulate, not touchy, but disappointed! Now I felt shame for Arsenal (or Barca ;))to have a fan like you...when I said you like a MU fan, just means that you like a fake soccer fan...... Anyone remember Furby and Burby? yep, you just like them, regulate!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Man, this is getting confusing. :) In one post, you say he's entertaining and now it's back to hatred again! My proposition is: leave him be, but if he posts anything provocative, DO NOT answer! I will just delete the topic and ban him. But do not answer anymore...

And to explain why regulate posted all that crap in the spanish forums - the reason is quite simple, he is a hardrock premiership fan and just can't accept the fact it's crap and the PRimera rules. This is true, I'm not joking.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
EPL is not sh!t Lab and you know it. I'd agree that the Spanish is the best in the world though.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I just really don't like it. Sorry if I insulted anyone :eek: I just hate it being comapred to the Primera, because it really is so inferior.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts