Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is made for any potential players who have a chance at the senior NT, this may be rumors or just your personal opinion

I think there are so many young players who should be called up I don't know where to start. Asulin has yet to be called, maybe some of the youngsters at Hapoel (like Barda, Dego, etc.), Alberman, maybe Tamuz, and many more. There is an endless list of names that can be called up so feel free to name a few

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Kashtan has a lot of names to think about, specially in the offensive part.
Young names that could be at the the squad:
Arbeitman, Itzhaki, Melikson, Peretz, Vermuth, Shechter, Haimovich, Shpungin

Other players: Michael Zandberg (is returning to the squad) Shai Holtsman ( currently the best finisher in Israel) Lior Asulin ( deserves a chance, but with so much talent upfront i doubt it) Gal Alberman ( now that he returned to Israel he has the oportunity to show his talent)

Players from the former campaign that should not be at Kashtan´s list:
Avi Nimni ( already too veteran IMO ended his cycle at the NT) Ravid Gazal ( no technique to be at the NT) Omer Golan ( with all the potential call ups he loses his space) Moshe Biton and Pini Balili ( for the same reasons as Golan)

Any other names?

·
Registered
947 Posts
berko a good list of players that should not be included !

i also don't like golan, balili and m.biton , gazal isn't even a B-team nationalplayer IMO !
nimni is too old and also very inconsistent.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i wanna see nimni go, golan, balili, and biton will only leave if the young guys are coming in. Gazal should leave......that i agree with you

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
I think we should start to let Almadon in as a 2nd goalie since Davidovitch and Shtruber are really not focused as of yet.... Almadon looks set to be the Israel NT goalie soon, and Dudu needs backup..

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Kappa21 said:
I think we should start to let Almadon in as a 2nd goalie since Davidovitch and Shtruber are really not focused as of yet.... Almadon looks set to be the Israel NT goalie soon, and Dudu needs backup..
Almadon has potential, he is the U-21 keeper, we should use friendlies to test these players, but before the beginning of the campaign i believe we will only have two friendlies in August, one month before Estonia.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
berko said:
Almadon has potential, he is the U-21 keeper, we should use friendlies to test these players, but before the beginning of the campaign i believe we will only have two friendlies in August, one month before Estonia.

We have 2 friendlies confirmed in June i belive against Paraguay and Costa rica. It still on the table who might play us on August...still open for anyone really....

but yea...we need to see if Dudu is capable and if Kashtan can actually form a good squad

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
We have plenty of talent as far as Midfield is concerned, it is defense and mainly our fullbacks that I'm worried of.

Kashtan is apparently a big fan of Maccabi Haifa's Haim Mageralshvilli. There is a problem however, he hasn't done his military service so he will need to gain some community work service time before he is eligible for Israel. Kashtan has already discussed this issue with Roni Levi and Yaakov Shachar a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Raanan said:
We have plenty of talent as far as Midfield is concerned, it is defense and mainly our fullbacks that I'm worried of.

Kashtan is apparently a big fan of Maccabi Haifa's Haim Mageralshvilli. There is a problem however, he hasn't done his military service so he will need to gain some community work service time before he is eligible for Israel. Kashtan has already discussed this issue with Roni Levi and Yaakov Shachar a few weeks ago.
Intresting so it seems that Mageralshivili is in Kashtan´s plans. He is a good player, but we still have´t seen him exactly in full action in Ligat Ha´Al so calling up him, not sure about it. This means Keisi will be out? Or maybe Kashtan will begin a renovation and call up young players? Everyday we get more curious about it.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
ירוק OLE! said:
Despite Dego's unimpressive form I'd like to see him get a chance along with Rafaelov, Biton, Barda, Peretz, and Alberman

I don´t know about Dego,like you said he is not a good form, Refaelov will be in the NT in the future, but i think with some many offensive options he will wiat a bit, Eli Biton is making a good season, but IMO he shouldn´t be in the squad. Barda could be in a tryout together with Asulin, Peretz is a good option, the same with Alberman.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would rule dego out, but remember that Kashtan loves anything tha thas to do with Hapoel, so i think he might consider bringinning him in. Then again Kashtan will also call Balili up and I think its a mistake but he's a former Hapoel player and he hates Grant which is a great reason for Kashtan to bring him in.....atleast to Kashtan

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
ירוק OLE! said:
I would rule dego out, but remember that Kashtan loves anything tha thas to do with Hapoel, so i think he might consider bringinning him in. Then again Kashtan will also call Balili up and I think its a mistake but he's a former Hapoel player and he hates Grant which is a great reason for Kashtan to bring him in.....atleast to Kashtan
Yeah i understand what you are talking about. Maybe he will even bring in Antebi at leftback position :D

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
What about Colluti? He is technically an Israeli....
so i think he should get a call up too!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thats implied, the media and the IFA members will push him to call him up that even if he doesn't want him there he'll have to call him up

1 - 15 of 15 Posts