Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It has always been a topic of discussion. So do you really think, postponing a match is really effecting the team's performance for next game?

IMO for a well fitted team it should not be that effective. Even playing rapid games consecutively might be good for that team for keeping its form and concentration high.

What do u think guys?

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
I live in the UK as you well know. I follow the EPL as much as Turkish football, and I can safely say the games here are not postponed for the reasons they are in Turkiye. In fact, there are several other leagues in the world that operate in this way... So why should the situation in Turkiye be different?? We always talk about how we want to be up there with the big boys on an international level.. Well, let's start from within and match them like for like first... ;)

·
*the drum drum*
42,569 Posts
For a well conditioned team, who can rotate their squad without dropping their level of play, playing 2 games a week won't make any difference..

But really, how many teams are there in the world who can say they fit that description? Probably none..

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
I am against it!!! If one team cannot handle with playing in two or three competition its there problem...

But as long as we have persons like Haluk Ulusoy as TFF charman who probably doesnt even know what fair play is, some teams will allways get "special" treatment, just becouse they "represent" Turkey abroad...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts