Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hej buddies why don't we post our own pictures?

I think it's funny to see the faces of all the posters out there!

Come on you post your pic as well! :D

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
sigge said:
Hej buddies why don't we post our own pictures?

I think it's funny to see the faces of all the posters out there!

Come on you post your pic as well! :D
Dude! I didn't know Portuguese international defender Fernando Meira of Stuttgart posted here under the handle of "sigge"?!

Check it out - it's uncanny!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
here am i...

scary hah? :)

EDIT: why this img stuff dont work?

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
oops!

Forgot my pic! I'm the guy on the left - the guy at the right's just the guy who handles the eagle at the Benfica games; sorry I don't have my nerazzurri on, but it's the only pic of me that I have of me on my computer here at the office:

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Hmmm...let's try this again...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,490 Posts

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Oh - good call! :) He also looks like that guy from the Drew Carey Show (don't remember the character's name off the top of my head).

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The FIFA President said:
sigge DOES NOT look like Fernando Meira at all, sigge is actually more handsome.

ps, i'm not gay.:D

Wow I got a fan here! ;) It's a pity it not a girl...:D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
sigge looks more mature than i originally thought...i thought he looked like a kid... :D:D:D but he looks good...(i know most italian look good... :D:D:D )

jimmy looks cool in his pic...hey jim, is that your new scarf??? ;) i guess your pic is better than the one u posted in fan exchange a long time ago... :D:D:D

tommi looks tired and sleepy...he probably needs more sleeping time than i do... :D:D:D

razor looks good too but who was the guy in the pic that u first posted?? :confused:

i have recently bought a new digital camera...hope i can post mine later but don't want to scare u guys... :D:D:D

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Carson35 said:
tommi looks tired and sleepy...he probably needs more sleeping time than i do... :D:D:D
thanks....:howler:

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Carson35 said:
sigge looks more mature than i originally thought...i thought he looked like a kid... :D:D:D but he looks good...(i know most italian look good... :D:D:D )

jimmy looks cool in his pic...hey jim, is that your new scarf??? ;) i guess your pic is better than the one u posted in fan exchange a long time ago... :D:D:D

razor looks good too but who was the guy in the pic that u first posted?? :confused:

i have recently bought a new digital camera...hope i can post mine later but don't want to scare u guys... :D:D:D
The first guy is Fernando Meira. He's the Portuguese ex-Benfica defender/current defender at Stuttgart that I thought looked like sigge. The guy in the picture with me that Gollum said looked like John Cleese is the guy who attends all the Benfica home games at the Estadio da Luz with the eagle you see at the bottom of the picture. He basically walks around the perimeter of the pitch with the bird (Benfica's mascot/emblem is the eagle) for the entire game. Like I said, it's poor quality but it was the only picture I had of me here at the office (I'm the one of the left).

1 - 20 of 81 Posts