Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does Ancelotti make an excuse for tonight?

I now understand how the Barca fans felt after Milan had beaten them 4-0 in the Champions League. That seems so many years ago.

Contra with his worst game in a red and black shirt. Our entire defense and midfield seemed unworthy of even a position in Seria B.

Shame! I'm sick with grief and have not felt this way since Bologna.

I repeat, the 3 wins in a row which had achieved distracted us (somewhat) and the Milan organization from the fact that there are big problems at Milan. They must be solved or we may next season suffer the same problems as Parma.

:depress: :depress: :depress: :depress: :depress:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
775 Posts
4-0 Cant Belive it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,414 Posts
this is simply way too much ... to bear! Sorry Carlo, just lost my last drop of faith in you ... GET LOST! :devil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
this defeat erased all the victories milan got before this match. i almost forgave ancelottti for this ugly season but i thanks dortmund for bring me to earth.

milan sucks, galiani must leave milan and so is ancelotti.
but this is not only milan falt. it is the sick italian calcio. the italian federation must do some act to salvege the italian soccer before it will be vanish from the european soccer map.

there is only one thing or two actually things that keep italian calcio alive because it is seems to be dad!

1. the proud of the azzuri
2. the love and care of italian soccer funs - us.

no metter what milan do now it is lost, the almost kill the italian soccer name and pride.

all the milaninstas here realize what will be in the cl next season if milan get their, it could be a nightmare. our first targe is to built a happy and winning ac milan and than to try to compeet with the europeen lions. the first step is to give red card to the destroyers of ac milan - adriano galiani and carlo ancelotti.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,202 Posts
milanista26 said:
all the milaninstas here realize what will be in the cl next season if milan get their, it could be a nightmare. our first targe is to built a happy and winning ac milan and than to try to compeet with the europeen lions. the first step is to give red card to the destroyers of ac milan - adriano galiani and carlo ancelotti.
A rookie with more sense then most ppl on this site, hats off to you man.

Milan in the CL, are u joking, Dortmund is a second class team, we are 4th class, Madrid and co would be spanking us week in week out, we would be the bitches.

Carlo needs to go, its obvious he doesnt even know what the **** he is doing.

We need a new coach who never coached a big team, someone with no ties to our past, someone who will cause a revolution in our team and someone who will be given 3 years to work up to a CL TEAM!

i am prepared to give a coach 3 years to get us to scudetto level, the question is...is berlu?


Lav
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,061 Posts
The only thing that would satify me right now would be the public execution of Ancelotti...

I am sick of the people that always mention Terim here, Terim there, but i have to do it now aswell... do u recall the matches under him? against inter?

Do u recall a certain magician on the right wing called Cosmin Contra? Did u see this Serie B player on our right wing now who did not dare to try a single dribbling?

Do u recall how Laursen rocked and won every tackle, scored goals like against Fiorentina? Did u see this shaky Danish guy in our defense now?

Do you recall how Serginho used to ripped the opposing defenses apart in the past? Did u see how he crosses now?

What has Ancelotti done to this squad, they have no confidence, no spirit, nothing anymore, and it makes me sick.

Wasting my time to get a ticket, to travel to Dortmund twice this day, to attend the match, to support my team during an away match... for these pathetic bunch of loosers.

When I walked away from the stadium with a couple of Milan fans, a guy from the fan shop tried to sell Milan scarfs... for just 10 Euro... one of the Italian Milan fan told him they are max. worth 50 cents, the other said even for free he wouldnt take them. My exact feelings, this team with this attitude aint worth a cent.

And I agree with milanista26, if we make the cl, we will get even more humiliated. We need time to rebuild the squad and the most important thing would be to get a new coach with vision and the courage to count on young and hungry players and a new manager aswell, since I consider Galliani as the root of all evil. That's more important than any new players, cause if someone would be able to get the max or at least 90 percent out of our current roster, I would be already satisfied.

:sigh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
thanks guys for backing my words. i just want to say that the fact that i am a rockie doesnt mean i am new in the "ac milan" love and heartbreaking story. and i a like the way lav mantion after his nic the years 1899-1995, if you did it on purpose or not its a very symbolic way to remide us that 1995 was the last time milan was a bid and great name.:depress:

anyway, we shouldnt cry so much for the dortmund match, that defeat will shock italian soccer and big changes will be follow this one. so we surly gonna see a better style of calcio next year as coches like zacaroni, ancelotti and lippi (although, i used to like the last one) will be disappear from the map, and so is capello if he screw it up again next year in cl, the lack of toleration will be vanish from the italian mentality ,the calcio will be more positive and perhaps for a reinforces the world cup trophy will land in italy and boost serie a moral for the next season.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,967 Posts
This I guess is the final nail in the coffin for Milan for the season 2001-02. Just because we have won our last few games does not mean that we are doing okay. The cracks are there for all to see. The defeat to Hapoel, not to disrespect the Israeli side, was a game typical of Milan's season... Underachieving. Enough is enough. This 4-0 defeat only shows that we do not deserve to be in the Champions League, cos if we get there, we will not have the resources to battle it out against more formidable opposition in Real Madrid and Manchester United. Against Dortmund, it is already so bad. Dun tell me what will happen if we were to play in Nou Camp or Munich Olympic Stadium. Now, the possibility of going to Feynoord for the Final is all but diminished. And I suppose we did mention the fact that perhaps Carlo is not suitable to be coaching Milan because at the rate he is going, we will be in Serie B the season after next.

What did he say during the post-match conference? I would not be surprised if he said "We played well but did not get the result we wanted. If we continue to play like this, we will win." Now, the players must try to pick themselves up for the remaining games of the season, and might just as well, forget about turning up at San Siro next week, cos I do not expect Milan to overturn a 4 goal deficit. To be honest, I have never seen any side turn over a 4-0 defeat in the 2nd leg. Did I say they must pick themselves up? Forget it. They should just go for their holidays right now. I suppose for them, they lack the fighting spirit to be worthy of wearing the Milan's badge on their shirt.

Let's guess how many will turn up at San Siro next week? I bet that the number of Dortmund fans would outnumber the Milan ones.:(

paw;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,873 Posts
Look at it this way, Leverkusen also beat Juve 4-0...Italian soccer has already been shame, this is just adding oil on the flame.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,061 Posts
But Leverkusen is far superior to Dortmudn IMO, at least if it comes from the playing style, not from the points they achieve though...

however, I would burn the ticket if I got one for the 2nd leg... I think Bremen ones turned around a game like this, and KSC aswell :undecide: but i am not sure...

anyway, this team cant would not even qualify for the next round if they would have been given a 3-0 advantage in the first leg :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,120 Posts
Psycho said:
But Leverkusen is far superior to Dortmudn IMO, at least if it comes from the playing style, not from the points they achieve though...

however, I would burn the ticket if I got one for the 2nd leg... I think Bremen ones turned around a game like this, and KSC aswell :undecide: but i am not sure...
Bremen did some UEFA-Cup Miracles and KSC, too! Remember Edgar "Euro-Eddie" Schmitt!:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,947 Posts
I was watching this match expecting Italian comeback. But I was "little bit" wrong. The team I saw was nothing but losy amateur team. Seeing helpless players managing nothing to do, Inzaghi doing cheap jumps to gain penalty. Oh..mine, I didn't even know whom to hate: Lotti or Galliani?
I hope this nightmare is over someday...
Good luck Milano.

P.S. the best thing u can do now is to hire a strong coach. Milan don't need tactical genious, Milan need strong person who can control the whole team, who can create superb discipline. A coach like Capello or Cuper. Maybe also Trappatoni or Hitzfield. And also Milan need Galliani to have his mind back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,091 Posts
Hopefully you'll make the top 4 in the Serie A. But you need a real facelift.

Maldini is near the end, but there is real talent in Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Gattuso, and Abbiati. Rui Costa might bounce back. A chemistry problem is apparent as some of the new boys like Contra and Moreno that have been brought in have not fit. I think you need a player in the mold of Franco Baresi to come in and anchor the defense. Then build from there.

And get rid of Ancelotti.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,804 Posts
The Champ said:
Hopefully you'll make the top 4 in the Serie A. But you need a real facelift.

Maldini is near the end, but there is real talent in Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Gattuso, and Abbiati. Rui Costa might bounce back. A chemistry problem is apparent as some of the new boys like Contra and Moreno that have been brought in have not fit. I think you need a player in the mold of Franco Baresi to come in and anchor the defense. Then build from there.

And get rid of Ancelotti.
I’m sorry but Contra was fitting in just fine under Terim. If anyboy did not ‘fit in” was Acelotti…
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,699 Posts
Psycho said:
Do u recall a certain magician on the right wing called Cosmin Contra? Did u see this Serie B player on our right wing now who did not dare to try a single dribbling?

Do u recall how Laursen rocked and won every tackle, scored goals like against Fiorentina? Did u see this shaky Danish guy in our defense now?

Do you recall how Serginho used to ripped the opposing defenses apart in the past? Did u see how he crosses now?

What has Ancelotti done to this squad, they have no confidence, no spirit, nothing anymore, and it makes me sick
Yes, I do recall those moments somewhere far away.. Those magic moments are gone.. Galliani really managed to screw everything positive up.. Terim was an ideal coach for Milan.. When he was fired I had my doubts.. I thought that maybe Ancelotti could do even better.. What a fool I have been.. It has been clear for everybody that this mistake probably was the worst mistake in Milan´s history.. Anyway in modern time! What are you gonna do about it Galliani?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,692 Posts
Don't know why this defeat surprises you ppl so much... all those scrappy wins against low class teams (happoel, Roda, etc), you could see it coming that once you play a decent team, you'd be sorely exposed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
u know who stuffed the team? its the caoch. what was wrong with the old caoch farty teram he was winning. why did they sack him
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,216 Posts
Kyo said:
Don't know why this defeat surprises you ppl so much... all those scrappy wins against low class teams (happoel, Roda, etc), you could see it coming that once you play a decent team, you'd be sorely exposed.
What an idiot!!!!
Shut up dude! It seems that you did not know anything!
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top