This ecuadorian ref is a joke

a pk that wasnt a pk

only 4 yellows to the koreans who had some 30 fouls
where as we had 20 and had 5 yellows and a red

the totti call was a joke

trap brinig in gatusso is even worse
but then on came di livo and i knew we had no chance

btw for all itlaian managers

CATENNANCIAO IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trap i hope u get shot u ****er

Lav

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
penalty was a penalty..

the offside call in extratime against italy (which was going to be a golden goal for italy) was 100% wrong and it should have been a goal..

totti didnt dive, but he wasnt fouled.. so the ref should have let the play continue like any two players falling on each other in any other area of the pitch. the ref was stupid to pile up on totti's diving history..

all in all, italy was semi-screwed again.. but had they played for a second goal in original time maybe that wouldnt be the case now..

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Lav, very exactly.
First of all, referee gave a penalty as if it was a friendly match. Korean's play sometimes really rude and referee gave no cards.
Second, CATENACCIO is not dead, it needs some EVOLUTIONAL CHANGES. This is it. Do you know what is the main principle of Italian NT? Put their ass and just wait when they have a chance to score. Come on, IT IS ALL IN PAST.
And also, how could Vieri, Tommasi and Gattuso waste such fantastical chances?!
Whatever, I think Azzurra must be coached by Capello, this is my point of view. Capello is a winner, and Trappatoni is too old and so are his thoughts about modern football.

P.S. probably it will be a good lesson to Totti to stop cheating.

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
The penalty was good, and the save was better. The offside call is controversial to say the least, I wouldn't have given it personally, but them's the breaks. That could have won the game for Italy, and it was nice to see them attack a little.

The red card on Totti was crap,(although it wasn't a penalty either) but it would have mattered little, Korea was fired up and ready for the kill.

congrats to them.

What a weird WC.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
But Gattuso almost won the game for you with that shot that was brilliantly stopped by the Korean keeper.

I don't think Lav was talking about Gattuso him self, he was talking about Trap's very STUPID substitution!!! if he was getting DP out, he should be replace by another striker!! like Montella!!!b

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dude catenncicrap is dead

face it

u cant defende for 90 mins and hope to score on a break

the ref man come on the totti thing was a nota foul not a pk just play on

Pannuci on the other hand well he cause the first goal and the S.K. penalty whiuch wasnt a penalty but a play on

this is a disgrace

Lav

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Btw the ref was from Ecuador

Lav

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: Post match bitching

Jamal said:

But Gattuso almost won the game for you with that shot that was brilliantly stopped by the Korean keeper. :confused:
i mean tthe subsitition

ADP was our best player at the time and was running all over the place

and where was montella

TRAP PLZ RETIRE!!!!!!!!!!!

Lav

·
Banned
2,832 Posts
espectro said:

I don't think Lav was talking about Gattuso him self, he was talking about Trap's very STUPID substitution!!! if he was getting DP out, he should be replace by another striker!! like Montella!!!b
Italy was losing the match at midfield, and lost it at midfield...how many balls were fed to Vieri? Trap made the right call in sending in an aggressive midfielder like Gattuso (and learn how to spell his name - Italians my ass) and all you emotive little phonys who call for Trap's head DON'T KNOW S HIT!

Fu cking dilettantes...enough of your armchair criticism, it sucks

·
Banned
2,832 Posts
espectro said:

Italy was losing the match at midfield, and lost it at midfield...how many balls were fed to Vieri? Trap made the right call in sending in an aggressive midfielder like Gattuso (and learn how to spell his name - Italians my ass) and all you emotive little phonys who call for Trap's head DON'T KNOW S HIT!

Fu cking dilettantes...enough of your armchair criticism, it sucks, you all sound like English game analysts

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Please please please
Once again people are acting like immature babies and blaming the ref. Once again i am saying, why dont you look at Italys own problems. Why not question Trap and his catenaccio. I remember people praising the 'catennacio' in this forum. What do they have to say. I bet they will say, its a conspiracy by the refs.
Ask Trap why he became so defensive minded. Ask Totti why he was falling down at everything. Ask Panucci why he made that mistake. Ask Vieri, Gattuso why miss open goals. Enough with this 'ref conspiracy' thing.

Granted that refeering was poor, and crap, but, that was not the thing that led to Italys downfall. It was the team selection, tactics,

And also the biggest credit goes to S.Korea who worked their asses of. Attacking attacking, never say die attitude.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
fangul said:

Fu cking dilettantes...enough of your armchair criticism, it sucks
Ohh sorry fangul some of us cant make it to the World cup games they are wuite a way away and cost money

but if your kind ******* self can gimme some ill gladly go

no vieri had lots of balls ADP was running all over the place

vieri was struggling though against a bucnh of korea defenders he should be eating for breakfast,

and gatusso could of come in for zambrotta but not ADP

Btw if u are such a live fan what are u doing on the net so soon after the game

i mean it ended like 30 mins ago and u are already at a pc and posting

Lav

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
And to be honest, the we played like s*it against Croatia, Mexico , and I thought that times that something will be changed are coming.
Nothing changed, and the most interesting thing is that Italians were talking about attacking from the first minute...I wonder, was it exactly what they call attacking soccer?
It is very normal, really, Italian clubs suck, and that's why International experience of is very poor. And this is the one of the main reasons.
Italian club soccer must recover , and after this we will see a great Azzurri again.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haider said:
Please please please
Once again people are acting like immature babies and blaming the ref. Once again i am saying, why dont you look at Italys own problems. Why not question Trap and his catenaccio. I remember people praising the 'catennacio' in this forum. What do they have to say. I bet they will say, its a conspiracy by the refs.
Ask Trap why he became so defensive minded. Ask Totti why he was falling down at everything. Ask Panucci why he made that mistake. Ask Vieri, Gattuso why miss open goals. Enough with this 'ref conspiracy' thing.

Granted that refeering was poor, and crap, but, that was not the thing that led to Italys downfall. It was the team selection, tactics,

And also the biggest credit goes to S.Korea who worked their asses of. Attacking attacking, never say die attitude.
Have u even read our comments or posts

or are u just copy and pasting the same crap all over this site

WE BLAME TRAP MORE THAN ANYOONE

But these refs have been a real ***** to us
the homefield advantage is a bit too much...i bet even Saudia Arabia could make it to the quarters if it was held there

Lav

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Trap made the right call in sending in an aggressive midfielder like Gattuso

Who are you!? Trap's son!!!??? Coz I believe only his son would believe that Trap made a good substitution!!!??

You know for a person who is calling us "Fu cking dilettantes" you soud very stupid your self!

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Its full Trap's fault andI dont want to argue out what we know. Gattuso did well, but he shouldn't of had the chance to play because we should of kept 2 strikers upfront. TRAP IS A PIECE OF BULL**** ALONG WITH FIFA OFFICIALS

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
The players were not good enough either apart from a few, like Maldini, Canna, Zambro and a few others, but the players didn't give it their all I feel, mainly this is because of poor management calls.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts