Xtratime Community banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts
Pique´s one though was.
Good. Game ends 2-1. Braca out. Good night, see you next year.

I know there are lots of respected Barca fans around here who show their class and were grateful for the excellent team they have and the good fortune that naturally has to come with it occassionally. But sometimes you just can't help but get irritated seeing the other type of fans who are not mature enough to know that as much you hate Drogoba for being a sour loser, you can't help but hate them for being classless winners.

Good. Game ends 2-1. Braca out. Good night, see you next year.

I know there are lots of respected Barca fans around here who show their class and were grateful for the excellent team they have and the good fortune that naturally has to come with it occassionally. But sometimes you just can't help but get irritated seeing the other type of fans who are not mature enough to know that as much you hate Drogoba for being a sour loser, you can't help but hate them for being classless winners.
Not good. Perfectly legal penalty to Barca in the first round. Overall score 2-2. Barca to the final with an away goal. Chelsea, better luck next time.

When you start bringing up bad calls made by the ref, please do bring out the both set of calls. Also from the same game before the only REAL penalty not given, Abidal seeing a red card for Anelka tripping over his own feet.

We are only classless in the points when somebody is making their point, forgetting arguments that destroy their point; when someone forgets their own mistakes; when Barca not using chances is wasteful but Chelsea squandering chances the refs fault and so on. You call us out, we call you out, simple as. This is what you get when you start to accuse someone.

And whats with the argument that the teams fans dont deserve their squad? Just fvck off with that, would you. Every team has idiots following them, simple as. Trying to bring this up to justify oneself and its teams shortcomings is pretty low. Like is the other invention some have made up and this being the nearer you live to the club you suppport, the truer fan you are...

Calling people being hyporcitical when this may be your biggest sin is not the smartest idea.

Well we are through to the finals. Imo worthily and because we took our only chance in SB. Also i think pulling down a player in a penalty box who is going to shoot the ball is a penalty. Watching the replay im convinced it was one. Like i am convinced that Piques hand ball was one. In the end it evened itself out.

first :thmbup: VBI great post good read..

why can't some of us "Barca Fans" just get it into our heads, we been out of this world so many times in term of footballing teams! Dream Team Cruyff, Dream Team Rijkaard and now Dream Team Guardiola.
as cocky as it sounds, in term of footballing ability and great performances, we've yet to see a team match these ones, not to count the trophies they won and lose over the years, still to be done about for the Guardiola men.
Manchester United been up and downs over the years, and showed some class performances whither we liked it or not, agreed about it or not, they got the hate inside England for it, and somehow got into European hate also.

when someone see whatever he can't have even if he'd wish or spend 500M per season, he'd start hating it, wishing it goes down the toilet even if it mean killing the beauty of it.
Chelsea always tried to be a major footballing team buying their way into success not building it.
to think we've been praised by the media allover the world for our part of the season where we've been winning by 5'ers and 6'ers, be tagged as been playing the orgasmic football people tried to see for ages, and been put into the same level of Brazil 82 and Dream Team of Cryuff, to become over the night the EVIL that tried to make the footballing world look worse, to become the reason why football isn't so damn watched in the USA, the reason why the G-14 for ages tried to close into parting out with EUFA and for the Super League. all this been called and so many others just because we've got couple of calls in our favors from a ref to knock out an ENGLISH team.

we've been the center of attention for ages now, the 2-6 in front of Madrid made it more and more into the spot light, and half of the world wanted us to break the EPL domenition on the European trophy in the past couple of years, which in my box they've achieved by adding quality players, coaches and worked it with financing their league big time, nothing to be taking against them, but with improving their teams and their quality they forgot to improve on their "WE", "I" and "OURS" agenda that they had for years in their shitty media and fan base who sometimes make a lot of people in the line of wished no success for the English not on the NT nor the Club levels, including all sports.

I'M BARCELONISTA, A CLUE FROM KUWAIT, I DON'T NEED TO BE FROM BARCELONA TO HAVE PASSION, LOVE, PRIDE NOR BELIEVE INTO THIS TEAM AS MINE, I DON'T NEED TO PROVE TO NO ONE HOW MUCH I'M A SUPPORTER TO THIS TEAM AS PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN CATALONIA OR BARCELONA.
THIS IS FVCKING FOOTBALL, IT DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOUR RAISE, YOUR SKIN COLOR YOUR FVCKING RELIGIOUS BELIEVES, IT DOESN'T CARE ABOUT WHERE ARE YOU FROM, ITS GLOBAL, ITS FOR EVERYONE AND ITS OURS THE FANS ALLOVER THE WORLD!!

don't come here and tell me, oh! still they are better because their fan base is "actually from London" , because I'll tell you but their "FVCKING WHOLE SQUAD ISN'T", being a bitch all the time is easy, but being a man all the time is so fvcking hard!

I can tell to those fvckers winning about it around and calling Barcelona, Catalonia and mostly "US" the fans so damn names, believe it or not we have more pride and respect to our appositeness than most fans would have, we've been in the respect and there is no place in the world the Futbal Club Barcelona have ever played in where they received any complains because of a fans trouble, and we've been the first to kick out ULTRAS in our stadium when others gave them more space and too much access to the stadiums.

I'd make fun or other teams, call them names, wish them to lose, but I'd never wish a fan to suffer nothing, I'd never ever call a fan being a glory hunter because he lives away from the club he support, and I'd never be in the approval of such thing be said about me!

when Arsenal was 0-3 down to Man United in the Semi, it was so painful to see the stands get empty so fast, it was so painful too see those Arsenal fans sitting 3000 miles away from the stadium and can't be there sticking to the screen of their TV's singing their team and cheering them up, jumping with every chance they get, those are the true fans, those are the real people who have passion for the club, who aren't from LONDON, not living in LONDON and never been to fvcking LONDON!!

now I can say to this sorry ass, fvck off, and never ever question our PASSION, LOVE, PRIDE AND DETERMINATION TO SUPPORT OUR CLUB AS FAR AS WE BE, OR AS MUCH AS WE GOT OF POWER!

VISCA EL BARCA i VISCA CATALUNYA i VISCA FOOTBALL
:fero: :proud: :heart: :star: :strong:

not exact opposite, you're from Scotland and support Barcelona...

atleast most of their fans are actually from London
Yeah, and most of United's fans are from Manchester. There are Chelsea fans all over the place these days. Loads over here in North America.

I agree. People outside Barca might not realise the fixture run we're in, with this tiny ass squad. Hopefully the results go our way this weekend, then the stars can be rested after the Copa game until the CL final.
Yeah, I don't think anybody realizes that. Not only do they not the number of matches we've had of late, but they don't know the opposition.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.