Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well 90% of Italian fans will want him out now, and lets talk about possible replacements. Of course, there is the chance of him staying on as manager, but I doubt this very much. Within the next week he should be gone. This thread is for putting forward possible managers for the NT.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Isn't about time Capello gets a chance?

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I would go with Capello... hell I would go even with Dino Zoff again... just get Trap out!!!

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
I doubt capello would leave roma
or that sensi would let him go

i think we need a foregin coach

someone who isnt afradi to attack
someone who can play the modern game

Perhaps the Korean coahc Hiddink or maybe even the mexican motivator Aguirre

Lav

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have two solutions:

1. I would likem Lippi or Capello but I can't see them giving up big Italian teams. Maybe letting them coach their current team and the Nt. This would be a lot of work, so maybe two managers could joint manager the team?

2. An abroad coach could work. Look at Korea, Japan and England. All improved from foreign coaches as they bring new coaching skills which adds to the players games. England was in uproar when Sven took charge but now the English love him, because he has turned them around, also look what Hiddink has done for S.Korea.

·
Banned
2,832 Posts
espectro said:
... hell I would go even with Dino Zoff again...
Zoff...you would do better to worry about Costa Rica...why should Italy be punished with that loser at the helm

"Palla lunga e pedalare!!!" D. Zoff

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Zoff...you would do better to worry about Costa Rica...why should Italy be punished with that loser at the helm

You know mae, I have to give you the thanks, I mean I was really upset, and now after all your stupids post you have put a smile in my face... :howler: :howler:

Oh, and on the Zoff issue, what I was trying to tell is that any person is better that having Trap... But I guess you will not agree with me since you are Trap's number one fan.

·
Registered
655 Posts
1. Capello
2. Lippi
3. Chinaglia
4. Paolo Maldini knows the players personally, and tacics and eveything a little too defensive probally and has to retire first
5. Rossi if he is still alive

just my opinion, anything but TRAPAFONI

·
Registered
655 Posts
does anybody know where i can get personalized ITALIA jerseys online? Like Totti, Del Piero......etc..

·
Banned
2,832 Posts
espectro said:
...any person is better that having Trap...
Glad I made you happy...you've saddened me further, as willful ignorance is indeed a terrible thing...I hope you succed in raising you level of knowledge

Then I'll be happy too:D

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
kappastore is best bet. i got mines with name and numbers front and back too. was £23 including delivery to UK for the euro2000 one, even cheaper now.

capello, as i dont want lippi to leave! but capello shouldreally stay at roma to keep the italian league competetive, as roma would sink again without him.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:eek: :eek: :eek:
I payed £49 with front number and back with Cannavaro on it, but from subside.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Why would any foergin coach wanna coach us

and really who is there

Hiddink, Aguirre, Iureta,

these are the only names that come to mind, that are unemployed or soon will be

And dont suggest guys like Maldini cause he is too young, has no experience and will just recycle old techniques

WE NEED SOMEONE NEW, someone who is willing to change

Lav

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
- Capello is my first choice in Italy and i am sure that he is willing to quit in Roma anyday if someone even suggested him to that NT coach position..he has already said that he wants to be NT coach someday and he has already won Serie A with Roma.

- If we are looking for a foreign coach who knows how to attack, then my choice would be former Milan coach Fatih Terim.

Ciao,
Tommi

BTW: I bought my NT shirt in kappastore and i payed only €27 on that...it was 60% off-price then...i have Baggio on back and #10.:star:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts