Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Serena: i don't see him as a left back next year probaly be benced or move to a team like udinese
Torrisi: I hope he will be fully fit in the summer again will be benched
Ortega: moving back to spain or Argentina?
Stanic: I see him improving so he will be a challenge for the strikers or attacking MF
Baggio: Extend contract?
Dabo: if they play 3-5-2 or 3-4-1-2 will puch for a starting place
Walem: I think mainly a subsitude, by the way is he loaned from udinese if so i doubt he will be maked permanent
Longo: subsituted still young
Fuser: i think still right back
Vanoli: think he stays, after fiorentina started all games and you know what the results are
Bennarivio: why not as a left defender?
Di Viao: will be a subsitute, young
Lassissi: Sunderland?
Montano: young
Cannovaro(young one): too young
Maini: sold to Middelsboro
Sousa: back to inter?
Bolano: right wing(back) or just midfield
Breda: Genoa?
Sartor: maby sold or otherwise benched

I heard that Denilson is coming i hope not he is just not capebale enough
Lauren: might come in handy
Micoud: he has also some offers from england maby arsenal
Gargo: i think is a defender ready for the big thing
Lima: maby a replacement for ortega
Juares: also very good
Sesa: can also be used on right wing

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Sartor will definitely stay!

Udinese's Gargo is unbelievable erratic.Lassissi makes many mistakes,but Gargo is devastating stupid.Its something like Phil Babb.Keep him away!

Lauren and Micoud are Parma players.

Serena OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!!

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
alejandro lembo and stephan appiah are also parma players now.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
what is maini sold?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Johan had some good games like against Rangers and Fiorentina at Firenze but generally he has been pretty average and let down the expectetations we all had from him.He isnt a bad player,but I dont think he is made for a big team.

PS.He would be F A N T A S T I C in England.

------------------

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Belgians in england. na look at Gilles de bilde, Luc Nilis next season at Av i will doubt he will do good.
Which club should he play next year de ya'll think?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Walem is made for the PL.He has accurate cross and powerful shot.He can give long range passes and he can tackle hard and fast.He would be invauble for a team like Sunderland or Boro.

Nillis will do well at Aston Villa.Then with the lack of strikers they have over there at Birmingham everyone would do well.

I heard that Sunderland is interested in a loan deal package of Di Vaio and Lassissi.I wouldnt mind senting them over there to get some games for one year,and since they are on loan we have nothing to loose.Sunderland is a good team and both of them may return better.

------------------

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lassisi maby but di viao i doubt, he is still young and sunderland have just bought a new striker Nunez, and About the lacking of strikers at AV i don't think so, they have Dublin(ok was injured), Joachim, Carbone(might leave to Italy), Bartelt(hasn't played and will go back to Roma), Vassel(is injured) and Walker so it will be hard for Nilis to alway's play in the starting line up, just like v. Nistelrooij at Manchester U

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Nunez is a J O K E.He is even shorter than Allan Wright,Villa's left back...he may be a very funny guy but as a football he SUCKS!

Joachim sucks.Bartlet is finished from Villa and Carbone,Vassel,Walker are not even close to the class Nilis is.Let alone the fact that Carbone can play in the midfield.l

------------------

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
who is nunez and what is he doing in villa?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Nunez is a tiny forward from Honuras and doesnt do anyrthing at Aston Villa :)

He (doesnt) play for Sunderland

------------------

·
Registered
13,061 Posts
Interesting initial post there. In the midfield, I really believe you guys are too high on Bolano and Dabo. I've now seen them play enough to judge them, and I don't care for their style. To think they could win a scudetto for us in the central midfield is to engage in denial. The central midfield, where all play and creation and CONTROL is formed, remains Parma's weakness. Dino Baggio has proven he is not up to the task either. That is where $$ should be spent in the offseason, because neither Baggio, Bolano or Dabo are the answers.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Both Bolano and Dabo are young Primo. They will improve. But I agree with you that they alone can't win us the Scudetto. But with a midfield with Micoud, Boghossian, Farinos, Alex and Fuser I don't think we will be far behind the rest. Add to that Lauren, Baggio, Bolano, Dabo, Longo and Vanoli and I think we have an excellent depth in midfield also.

------------------
Hear the triumphal march of Parma!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't think Farinos is coming to parma a club like Valencia is not gonna sell a very good young midfielder, gerard, farinos and mendieta are surly gonna stay with valencia.
Micoud could goto Parma but he has also offers from other top clubs but parma has also other french players(boghossian, dabo) so he could fit in better.
primo you are right that dabo hasn't showed his best this season but like verdi said they are still young it's like a investment in the future.
And about Bolano he maby just played 5 matches this season but after the disaster against fiorentina he played almost all matches and we never lost, also you can also use him as a backup for the right wing back.
longo is also still young(22 or 23) so he is agood backup.
I Think we lose this summer Baggio(bosman), Breda(Serie B), Maini(on-loan), Strada(on-loan) Sousa(loan return) and Walem(loan return), Ortega(Spain or Argentina)
Fuser, Boggosian, Stanic, Longo, Vanoli, Bennarivio, Dabo and Bolano.
Micoud is a good central MF he can also play on the wings, Lauren is also a goog right MF.
And Alex from palmeiras could make a good replacement for ortega.

I don't think we should invest to much in the defence but also not sell to much.
OK lassisi may go on loan, we have also still fabio Moro but he isn't good enough.
Poalo cannavaro(younger brother of) is also good for backup just as Torrisi.

GK isn't a problem but if we sell Buffon it could be a problem, Gaurdalben and micillo are good backups and keep in the Coppa.

If we don't sell our top strikers than it also isn't a problem, we could take back from laussane Kader but wy he still have Stanic and Di viao.
Also we have the very young Montano and Galetti but they are still to young(Galetti hasn't even have a sqaud number).

So if we buy and sell good and not do it blind we can surly take at least the 4 place again(couse we gonna do it again this season)
And remember this team is still young not like teams as Juventus and Milan.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
4th place next year????? DISASTER!!!!! :(

Maini wont be loaned,he will be sold.He isnt very young and I regret we gave Orlandini for this guy.

Look guys,our midfield picture is quite clear.Lauren and Appiah are official while Micoud and Alex are practically already bought and Farinos with Brocchi are strongly possiblities (its most likely they will come than the opposite)

Our midfield next year will be like this:

Fuser-Boghossian-Alex-Farinos-Micoud
(Lauren) (Dabo) (Bolano) (Appiah) (Vanoli)
(Brocchi) (Longo)

Quite deep and I'm sure two more players will be there,maybe Sousa is one of them.Stanic,Sartor,Bennarivo and Amoroso can also play at midfield.

------------------

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If you put it that way i think we have to much midfilders, but i really think that Farinos isn't coming(bet ya).
If we buy all those MF we really don't need Sousa we can even loan out a few MF.
And if Maini is so bad i wonder wy Milanese put him on the field in so an importend game(Roma-Parma 0-0)

I heard on italian soccer that Roma is gonna buy Catanha top-scorer of Malaga i think it would be a waste if they don't sell Delvechio or Montella(Montella probaly) and don't buy a new striker.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Maini is not bad at all! he was an italian international! but he hasnt shown anything...and Orlandini has potential.

------------------

C

·
0 Posts
all I want to say is, that I hope, I really hope, that Gigi Buffon stay here...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts