Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
________________Dida

??????______????_______R.Junior______?????

Geovani_______Rochemback__________Motta

________________Ronaldinho

____________Ronaldo________??????

:D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Your way off.
GEovanni has no chance. This Motta guy is completely unkown in Brazil, but let's see. Rockemback has a slight chance, but i doubt he will get into the team unless he starts to treat the ball better with more elegance and finesse!!

This would be mine today:

Julio Cesar

Leonardo Lucio Emerson Roberto Carlos

Gilberto Silva Fabricio

Ricardinho

Ronaldinho Gaucho Kaka

Ronaldinho Fenomeno!

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Just a few names:

Helton
Julio César
Denilson
Rochemback
Ronaldo
Ronaldinho
Kléberson
Edmilson
Roque Junior
Gilberto Silva
Cris

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
don't forget adriano... ;)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ze da Fiel said:
Your way off.
GEovanni has no chance. This Motta guy is completely unkown in Brazil, but let's see. Rockemback has a slight chance, but i doubt he will get into the team unless he starts to treat the ball better with more elegance and finesse!!

This would be mine today:

Julio Cesar

Leonardo Lucio Emerson Roberto Carlos

Gilberto Silva Fabricio

Ricardinho

Ronaldinho Gaucho Kaka

Ronaldinho Fenomeno!
Geovani has no chance !!!!!!!!!!!!
i think he is the better one in Brazil in his place...he has a super sense with the ball...and he has a killed passes...he has the biggest chance
Rochemback for sure he will be in the Squad
Motta, who told u that he is unknown in Brazil, so how Barca take him if he is not a famous and good player in Brazil...!!!!!!and it is not a rule that anyone is not famous in Brazil he has no chance...;)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Motta is with Barça since a young age. He is come through the youth set up of Barça, so that's why no one in Brazil knows him as he didn't play for a Brazilian side.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rafael said:
Motta is with Barça since a young age. He is come through the youth set up of Barça, so that's why no one in Brazil knows him as he didn't play for a Brazilian side.
mmmmmmmmmm:rolleyes:

·
Registered
407 Posts
chivu said:
Ze, for which team does that Leonardo play?
Chivu, I think you are guessing he means one of the Leonardo's of Feyenoord. I don't think he means any of those ;)
However, the young Leonardo has been called up for the first time for Brazil U-23...

·
Registered
719 Posts
IMO:

Julio Cesar (Helton)
Leonardo / Lucio / Roque Junior(Juan) / RC (Athirson)
Gilberto Silva / Kleberson
Ronaldinho G. / Felipe (Kaka)
Ronaldo / Gil

but many others will appear in 4 years... ;)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Barring injury I think their are only 3 lock pick's Ronaldo, Ronaldinho & Lucio with the fickle nature of football you just never know, Amaral might hit form & make it or Romario might score 80 goals in 75 games & be called at 40! Roger milla made it & I know for a fact he was closer to 50 than the generous 42 the media gave him...

·
Registered
407 Posts
chivu said:
Nope, I was thinking of the one who played for ADO Den Haag.
Oh that one? Nah, don't think he has a chance. The Leonardo that is discussed over here, is a Vasco player...

·
Registered
17 Posts
And before that for Ado den Haag in the Dutch second division. He was an attacking midfielder, and a pretty crap one too. Still have no clue how that can be playing such great footy at right-back now....

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Leonardo

We're talking about the same Leonardo here. This Leonardo was a Botafogo youth player who was sold to Holland really young. He was a defensive mid in Brazil, and in Holland he started playing as attacking mid. Apparently (from Steef's report) he didn't do well, but when he got to Brazil he had all this experience as right-winger, and he fitted like a glove on the 'Brazilian-style' rightback - like Cafu. Our Dutch friends must understand that we consider right-wingers like Cafu simply rightbacks. So Leonardo is a rightback.

He returned to Brazil and to Botafogo. But as Botafogo is almost bankrupt - don't get me started here! - he went to Vasco. After 6 months, as Vasco is almost bankrupt - yes, it does sound funny - he went to Palmeiras, which as far as I know isn't almost bankrupt. :rollani: The fact is, he's playing first-quality football.

And mark my words, he'll be Brazil's future rightback.

·
Registered
407 Posts
wow, it's really the same player? The few times I saw him play he was nothing special. Didn't think of him as a future national team player...but hey, isn't Eriberto that plays for Chievo a good replacement for Cafú? I am sure Eriberto won't be playing long for Chievo...

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Rafael said:

what? my reaction didn't suit you?
no man, but iam thinking... ;)
coz i didn't know that motta not famous in brazil....;)
u are welcome... ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts