Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chelsea ready to hit back at Arsenal over Cole
tribalfootball.com - February 2, 2005

Chelsea are ready to fight back should Arsenal make an official complaint against them over a reported approach for defender Ashley Cole.

The Sun says Arsenal are convinced Chelsea had a secret meeting with Cole and want to review the evidence. If they decide to contact the League, Chelsea could be deducted points if found guilty.

But Chelsea will hit back by attempting to prove Arsenal have not been whiter than white in their own dealings.

Chelsea have major contacts around the world who have dealt with the Gunners.

And the Blues will mobilise their forces to dig up any dirt.
www.tribalfootball.com
--------------------------------
i think that this would be very unlikely but just to hear the outcome that this could possibly have is frightning. seeing that most of you guyz are from england is there any new news to add to this because this must be big news over there.

·
Registered
123 Posts
even if it did happen they would probably still win the league, the gap between 1st adn 2nd is massive now, they are such a good team, i caint see anyone beating them, however man city managed it.

should be another three points for them tonight against blackburn though

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah fair enough, beut because of the fact that this is a preety huge thing penalties such as these could be enforced. i think its happened in other leagues in the past.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts