Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As Gavri Levy and Dror Kashtan sit in the table discussing the terms and deals towards what many would see as the possibility of having Dror for sure, 100%, Israel's new Head coach.......

There has been much talk about who should be who in this new staff management for Israel's NT. Since Dror is to take over, he will have to bear the responsibilities with making a whole new staffing.

One of the many names that has been brought up to be the assitant head coach of Israels NT is none other than the KING OF ALL SOCCER KINGS......Mista Eli Ohanna, who as you know is currently coaching newly promoted Bney Yehuda.

Eli and Dror go back a long time, and Eli is well respected, the relationship is good and i belive there visiion for a strong, fearce and unbeatable Israeli NT, is just a corner step away!! :)

FANTASTIC!!!!!!! :howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
If there will be an assistant coach, which is remained to be seen, then I am quite sure Ohana would be a hot favourite for the job if Kashtan is indeed the new coach. We all know how good friends the two are, and I believe having Ohana on the NT would be great. Sure he has failed as a coach so far but since the 'assistant coach' isn't exactly the most important job ever, having a leader like him on the NT would be a great motivator for the players, IMO. :)

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I think Ohana will great for the asistant coach.

He has a good tactical knowladge but he's not that good at getting the players to do what he wants.
But if Kashtan will be incharge Ohana will have no problems

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did Ohanna be the coach in Maccabi Petach Tikva before he came to Bney Yehuda???? :)

Cause i seen a article regarding it and it showed his picture and said something about Petach TIkva....but i couldn't read it! :(

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Hold you horses, Kashtan doesn't like working with assistant coaches, he stated that. I don't believe that he will have an assistant coach.

Kappa, Bney Yehuda is not newly promoted, they are 3rd right now and if they stay there they will not be promoted.
And yes, Ohana did coach Maccabi Petah Tikva and when he left them they were in relegation zone, as a matter of fact, if I recall correctly the didn't have a single win with Ohana as a coach (maybe one).

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hrevivo:

When the hell did Maccabi Herzelia slip up from Bney Yehuda, this is the biggest upset of the year!!! I was hoping for Bney Yehuda to get promotoed!! How many more games left does the Liga Leumit have til' it finishes the season?

As for Kashtan, he will have to make arrangements for an Assitant coach. This isn't a Club, its a NT and NT's need more than just a coach. I think 2 Assistant coaches might be fair. but O'hanna is not the key Coach, he is only a motivator and inspirator to the team since he himself was in the team a while ago, no! :)

On the other side, Keren, you forgot that Ohanna and Kashtan have good relations and hopefully if Kasthan agrees to the contract, than he might be called up! :) for now we will see!

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Kashtan and Tikva also had good relations, however it didn't work out having Tikva as Kashtan's assistant. Some coaches work better alone (who's Eriksson's or Trapattoni's assistant?), and Kashtan is one of them.

Kappa, if you didn't notice Herzliya passed Bney Yehuda (which was 3 weeks ago), what kind of a fan are you?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just feel that even though Kasthan like to work alone, O'hanna would be ideal candidate like it or not. He and Kasthan think the same and if Kasthan doesn't like O'hanna he can let him step down or fire him at any time.

If he did allow O'hanna to work than i think he would do Minimal things with the NT like training and motivating the players....

:) we need a Team of renowned champions and not promised champions!!!!!

As for Bney Yehuda, i was so caught up with Beitar, i forgot all about them, i should put my head in shame...what kind of a fan am i anyways.....:depress: :depress:

But really!! How many games does Liga Leumit have till they finish it off????

Do you think there will be any success for Maccabi Herzelia if they get promoted??? And even Kfar Saba?

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
All leagues have 2 games left. But since now we don't even know if there'll be any promotions/relegations, I don't think it will matter who ends up where.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Won't teams appeal atleast???

Wouldn't they want to go straight to IFA and tell them "listen, this is not fair!!!"

Why does so many teams have to suffer for 4 referre (mind you that one of the referee's is an Aravi!!!:groan: )?

On the other side, this is luck for many teams! :)

For one Beitar is for SURE STAYING IN THE LIGA! :D :D but Hapoel Kvar Saba (especially Mizrahi) would not premeir in the Liga A'hal....:fero:

But Hapoel Beit Shean and my home town team Zafrinim Holon would work on getting the team back in arms once again! so this is good stuff after all... :) :howler:

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Of course, just to remind you that nothing is official yet, and it won't be known until the season is over anyway.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts