·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is our possible line up next season?!:confused:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
--------------------------------------Wright-------------------------------------
----Lauren----------Campbell------------------Upson------------Cole-----
----Pennant--------Parlour---------------------Veira-------------Edu------
-------------------------Bergkamp-----------------Henry---------------------

This is the lineup id like to see at the start of the season with all the injuries and all...........

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
The way things are going at the moment, I'd say this would be our line up at the start-

Wright
Lauren-Campbell-Cygan-Cole
Parlour-Vieira-Edu-Pennant
Henry-Bergkamp

This may change of course depending on who else we buy and how Wenger experiments during the pre season friendlies.

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
-------------------------------------Seaman------------------------------------
----Lauren----------Campbell------------------Adams------------Cole-----
---Ljungberg------Van Bommel-----------------Veira-------------Edu-----
--------------------------Bergkamp-----------------Henry---------------------

That is if we buy just Mark Van Bommel, and Adams doesn't retire. If we sign a striker, Bergkamp could easily slip down the pecking order.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Gotta buy another striker and central defender !!!

Damn Kanu can't score......Also Jeffers for me is a joke:mad:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Kanu is a real joke but we dont need another striker....
We have
Henry Bergkamp Wiltord Jeffers and Aliadere besides Barret and the dude who scored 7 in a game.....

Well i think Tony and David are going to retire and Keown will leave us just like Winterburn did a few years ago.....

·
Registered
886 Posts
I think it will be this team if we not have bought a new player is something special (Like Bowyer or Van Bommel).
Seaman
Lauren Campbell Keown Cole
Wiltord Parlour Vieira Edu
Bergkamp Henry
subs: Wright, Upson, Pennant, Gio, Jeffers

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Mate your team sounds the most realistic

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Only one of you (Bastin) had Freddie Ljungberg in the team ... Jacke didn't even have room for the Swede on the bench!!

Memory-lapse or you think last season's form was a flash in the pan?

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Maybe it's because most people think he won't be available until the Leeds game (September 28th), and so aren't considering him. I, on the other hand, think he will be back by the time we play our first league game of the season. Miracle Freddie.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Mate maybe no 1 has him in their teams because he is injured and realistically there is no chance of him playing.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i think that the problem will be in the playmaker...
Bergkamp will not give Arsenal like the last season, and he is not constant....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Well, hopefully bergkamp will last long enough for Pires to come back and play... and besides Edu is developing into one as well.

·
Registered
94 Posts
will be
seaman
lauren
campbell
cygan
cole
edu
vbommel
vieira
wiltord
bergkamp
henry

wenger wil sign cygan, vbommel and MAYBE hofland but doubtful

·
Registered
708 Posts
I doubt Van Bommel or Hofland will come now that Hiddink was appointed PSV manager

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Yes, probably....
I won't mind as much though if we get Gilberto Silva though!

-------------------------------------Seaman------------------------------------
----Lauren-----------Campbell------------------Cygan------------Cole-----
---Wiltord---------Gilberto Silva-----------------Veira-------------Edu-----
--------------------------Bergkamp-----------------Henry---------------------

·
Registered
185 Posts
First of all, before every season, people say that Bergkamp will not be as good as last season, and he consistently prooves people wrong. Bergkamp and Henry were the second best striking duo in europe last year, behind Raul and Morientes.

Secondly, Hiddunk has a history of buying a lot of players. PSV is not going to free up funds for transfers, consequently, Hiddunk will have to sell some players. Van Bommel and Hofland are the players with the most demand. It is probable that they will be sold.

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Rickenbacker2: his right, berggy could will be even better then last season. but its natural to say he wont perform as well because his age, he even proves me wrong. but as the years go on, one begins to wonder when will he start playing badly and retire...

·
Registered
94 Posts
i think that if wenger bids then he will get vbommel
maybe he will not go for hofland because he did not have good season last season but he should because he will go to someother club in future so get him now when hes cheap

1 - 20 of 30 Posts