Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27,280 Posts
_Edgar_ said:
Today in a press conference, the general manager of the Romanian FA said he's trying to schedule a friendly against Serbia & Montenegro (or Cyprus) before the start of the EURO 2008 qualifying campaing (most likely on August 16th).
Hi Edgar. :thumbsup:

That would be a pretty good match, it will probably be a draw.

Hopefully, both Serbia and Montenegro and ROmania qualify for the Euro 2008.

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
Yeah, I'd like to play a quality side like Romania. And I share Serb's hope for Euro2008. :thumbsup:

If you get any new info, let us know.

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
red star forever said:
Would be great for Romania to play the world champs.
:D

I was gonna say that but figured no, it would be too much. :D

When I first saw this I was hoping it would be a pre-world cup friendly, in august who knows, we might be in total disarray without a coach perhaps, maybe even without a savez

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Well, hopefully the FA will be prepared for any break-up and won't be caught up by the unfolding events. In the end, it's just a friendly and possibly an opportunity to test some youngsters before the Euro qualifying starts.

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
Is that a sure thing? Cause yesterday this article showed up in the Serbian media, stating how Romania invited us to play a friendly on the 16th, with an option for a rematch in Serbia several days later.

Rumuni žele meč sa "Plavima"

Fudbalski savez Srbije i Crne Gore dobio je ponudu nacionalnog saveza Rumunije za odigravanje prijateljskih utakmica reprezentacija dve zemlje. Prijateljske utakmica trebalo bi da se odigraju posle Svetskog prvenstva u Nemačkoj, a pre početka kvalifikacija za šampionat Evrope 2008. godine, rečeno je u sredu u FS SCG.

Rumuni, koji se nisu plasirali na Mundijal, Fudbalskom savezu SCG ponudili su da "Plavi" prvi duel odigraju 16. avgusta u Bukureštu, uz mogućnost da se u narednim danima u SCG održi i revanš.

FS SCG će konačnu odluku doneti narednih dana, a odgovor će najverovatnije biti pozitivan.

·
Registered
511 Posts
would have been a rippa of a game gypsies v gypsies , hahahahahah after match both sides can marry there cozens and ond day dream of larger and greater lands ahahahahahahahahahahahahsahahahahahahhaahahahaha fkn donkeyies

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
saraj said:
would have been a rippa of a game gypsies v gypsies , hahahahahah after match both sides can marry there cozens and ond day dream of larger and greater lands ahahahahahahahahahahahahsahahahahahahhaahahahaha fkn donkeyies
you must of done alot of research to dig this thread out lol
whats a matter, u have no life so u have to look 10 pages back to find threads lol

·
Registered
27,280 Posts
I think a general rule for trolls should be that they have to at least speak/write/type English on a 3rd grade level before they can post.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts