Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ivica Olic - From what I heard he turned down a move to Juventus and he is on the brink to moving to the French club Bordeaux. The transfer should be around 6 millions pounds and he should make 1.5 - 1.8 Million pounds a year. I am for the move because he will be guaranteed a starting spot and the French League is not bad. My only wish is that the move and all NK Zagrebs moves will be done after CL Qualifiers because the CL Qualifiers system is so against small countries that whenever they get the chance they have to do well. It is based on a points system. That is why when Hajduk and DInamo did well in the 90's Croatia always had 2 CL spots.

Goran Vlaovic - He is unsettled in the club even though he scores consistlently and he should be leaving during the off season.

Milan Rapaijc - Has been listed on the Fenerbache transfer list and should have a new club after the World Cup. Arsene Wenger of Arsenal has always been an admirer so I wouldnt be suprised if he ends up playing for Arsenal, barring he plays well in the WC.

Davor Vugrinec - The only spark on the Lecce Team that has now been relegated. He has way to many clubs watching him to be playing in the Serie B next season. My prediction is he will play for one of the top 5 in Italy.

Mario Stanic - I've heard this more than once but he should go back to Parma during the off season because this talent has never settled and played to his capabilities in England since his knee injury during his second Premeirship match.

Bosko Balaban - He has been given till December to prove his worth. My prediction is that he will move to Germany or an Italian Cub before that.

Alen Boksic - Only time will tell if Boro will be able to afford the 63,000 pounds a week injury prone sniper.

Igor Tudor - My prediction is that barring a brilliant WC he will switch to Man United or Real Madrid. Juve might keep him but I think he should play in another league to make himself more of a universal player.

·
International
8,545 Posts
I really can't see Tudor leaving Juve. He's loved by the fans in Turin and he's seen as a product of their development. Somebody would have to offer a lot of money to Juve in order for them to sell him as he's so young and so good.

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
We're being a little optimistic, Rapaic's move to Fenerbahce was a disaster, he could have picked his club after his serie A preformances.

·
International
8,545 Posts
I was surprised when he went to Fener, I thought he'd have stayed in Italy or possibly went to Arsenal like Van Cro said.

His first season with Fener was good though, he won co-MVP of the team along with the excellent Revivo and he also won foreigner of the year, ahead of the likes of Hagi.

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
I know what you mean IVO, he played great for Fener, but I still feel as if he gave his best form to the Turkish league, he could have waited a couple of years.

·
International
8,545 Posts
True true, but you never know, maybe the best is yet to come, hopefully the best is yet to come. A move to Italy or England is likely and it'll be nice to see him on TV. I only get Italian and English games....

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
another easy flowing conversation with IVO, wolf, you could learn a thing or two here ;) :tongue:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
lol, it aint fun that way... besides, you are not talking about
1. Robi
2. Balaban
3. Ciro

;-)))))

anyway, I think Van Cro's list is way too optimistic for some of the players and based on latest on Olic, he will most definetly not go to Bordeaux, but I do think that French league could do wonders for him (as it did for Boksic long time ago)

Tudor - I doubt he will be going anywhere
Rapaic - If he really shows his best in WC, he might go to Arsenal, but I doubt he will be in our first team, maybe he will... Arsenal buys players on top of their game, and Rapaic is not that right now... he was awesome (2 yrs ago?) in Italy, too bad they didnt sell him to bigger team then

·
International
8,545 Posts
I was posting after drinking, otherwise it would've been better.

Sure me and wolf don't always see eye to eye, i znam da voli izazivat, but he's a good guy;)

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
spwolf said:
:D

as I said, it would not be fun if we agreed on everything
I have to disagree with you there wolf.

·
International
8,545 Posts
I don't know, what better for a forum than to have one guy start a thread and have 20 people respond by saying:

I agree.

That'd be pretty interesting:D

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
True, we haven't posted anything worthwhile in months. It's a proud tradition in the Croatian forum :D

In all seriousness, we must be among the busiest 'little' forums on XT, we're catching up fast, considering some forums like t he EE and the 'yugo' were here months before us.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
yep, hopefully we get some young blood in here soon, between few of us, we have like 80% of posts here

·
©
7,230 Posts
Looking at our threads though, they usually last a few pages . Either some of us should get out more or every thread must degenerate into an argument between Spwolf and somebody else. :tongue: :)

Back to the topic....everybody's favourite player Vlaovic is supposedly going to Turkey next season.:(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts