Xtratime Community banner

possible arsenal team for next season

804 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  EL MATADOR 
#1 ·
sorry but ricksen has already signed for rangers.
i think overmars may leave arsenal too.
dacourt may join the club but spurs and leeds are also interested.
de boer brothers may join arsenal,there is a chance.
salas wont come,trust me.
but i heard rumours about the inter player kallon.

#2 ·
manninger
dixon - adams - f.de boer - silvinho
r. do boer - vieira - dacourt - overmars/gronkjaer?
salas - henry/bergkamp

why does wenger not look for defensive players? dixon is getting old, need a replacement for him....wat about fernando ricksen from AZ in holland...hope both de boer brothers come to arsenal...silvinho is good at left back, so he can stay there...if ronald comes, will he replace parlour? or will they rotate...dacourt as replacement for petit, who will definitely be leaving arsenal at the end of the season :( and new news :) salas is on the cheap, and wants a move to england...bust up with eriksson, around 10 million pounds i think...remember, he nearly went to west ham, before the world cup, but he had a broken toe...sucked in to west ham :)

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

#4 ·
do you really think salas would play more in a team like arsenal with so many stars??
and then do you really think salas like england?.he is better paid in italy and is playing more in the italian way.
if salas leaves he will go to juve.

#5 ·
i dont think salas would go to juve
inzaghi del pierro kovacevic zidane
thats what i call full of stars
he could also go to parma inter or chelsea

but i think there is a good chance he could play in epl next year

that would be good as long as he dont go to man utd

i think it would be more salas and henry with kanu as the replacment and bergkamp as a possibility if arsenal play 3 strikers

FORZA LAZIO!

[This message has been edited by EL MATADOR (edited 28-04-2000).]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.