Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hai guys in brazil forum ,i have questions for you and i hope you can help me

are thats true that portuguesa is city rival of santos??

are portuguesa is from santos too ,or only play in santos ??

i hope you can help me guys

greeting from Indonesia

·
Hexacampeão
1,462 Posts
If you are referring to Portuguesa Santista, then yes, they are from Santos. I don't think they rival Santos. Santos' main rivals are Corinthians, Palmeiras and Sao Paulo. Portuguesa is too small of a team to "rival" Santos.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Portuguesa Santista considers Santos as a rival but Santos does not feel the same way. Not much at least.

There are two teams called Portuguesa in the State of São Paulo:

- Portuguesa Santista - it's from the same city as Santos
- Portuguesa - It's from the city of São Paulo.

·
Hexacampeão
1,462 Posts
PMLF said:
Portuguesa Santista considers Santos as a rival but Santos does not feel the same way. Not much at least.

There are two teams called Portuguesa in the State of São Paulo:

- Portuguesa Santista - it's from the same city as Santos
- Portuguesa - It's from the city of São Paulo.
Offtopic question. PMLF, do you know what radio station the Flamengo game is on today?

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Portuguesa Santista and Santos are both from same city(Santos), but they're not big rivals, only clubs of the same city(of course some disputes exist).

But the most famous Portuguesa is from the capital of the state(São Paulo), same city of Corinthians, Palmeiras and São Paulo, but between Portuguesa and these teams the rivalry is little(but more than between Santos and Portuguesa Santista).

·
Registered
933 Posts
Mengão86 said:
Offtopic question. PMLF, do you know what radio station the Flamengo game is on today?

Probably Rádio Globo.

Try the usual suspects but avoid the ones from São Paulo.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
SOme remark that most of you know already

If anybody is not sure for the radio station where he can listen to his favorite game

You can go to the site

http://www.radios.com.br

On the top of the page you can see links to football (futebol) you can chose the game you want and click on the appropriate link then you get a list of stations who transmit the game

Some of the link do not work but you can always find at least one station who will transmit you game

If the station is popular you may better enter earlier

I could not connect to my Itatiaia today, because the server has already reached the maximum capacity..

If I had told you something that you all know already, i beg your pardon

·
Hexacampeão
1,462 Posts
LUZ13 said:
If anybody is not sure for the radio station where he can listen to his favorite game

You can go to the site

http://www.radios.com.br

On the top of the page you can see links to football (futebol) you can chose the game you want and click on the appropriate link then you get a list of stations who transmit the game

Some of the link do not work but you can always find at least one station who will transmit you game

If the station is popular you may better enter earlier

I could not connect to my Itatiaia today, because the server has already reached the maximum capacity..

If I had told you something that you all know already, i beg your pardon
I know about that site, I just didn't know which station it was on. It was on Tupi, but the streams were full so I couldn't not get on.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
That is the aim of this site

To find which station transmit your game

to be more precise so you can find it earlier and not lose the transmission

you have to go to this page
http://www.radios.com.br/novo/a_fute.htm
You have a long list of games, according to days and estados

you roll down to the @[email protected]
in this list for today the flamengo game was the last in the list of the Carioca

Just to see, i pressed this link and there were several stations that . apparently transmitted the game

You can see the list and see if you know any of those stations

http://www.radios.com.br/cgi-bin/search.cgi?query=fut50+fut50&mh=30&type=keyword&bool=or&nh=1

Those are Carioca stations, I know that some MG stations used to transmit carioca games, Tupi , Juiz De Fora etc.

Sometime if your team play against a team from the interior you may find the transmission in the local station of the interior town

i am sure you know all that better than me, i just wanted to share with you some of my experience in the matter, maybe it can help you or any other reader of the forum

·
Hexacampeão
1,462 Posts
LUZ13 said:
To find which station transmit your game

to be more precise so you can find it earlier and not lose the transmission

you have to go to this page
http://www.radios.com.br/novo/a_fute.htm
You have a long list of games, according to days and estados

you roll down to the @[email protected]
in this list for today the flamengo game was the last in the list of the Carioca

Just to see, i pressed this link and there were several stations that . apparently transmitted the game

You can see the list and see if you know any of those stations

http://www.radios.com.br/cgi-bin/search.cgi?query=fut50+fut50&mh=30&type=keyword&bool=or&nh=1

Those are Carioca stations, I know that some MG stations used to transmit carioca games, Tupi , Juiz De Fora etc.

Sometime if your team play against a team from the interior you may find the transmission in the local station of the interior town

i am sure you know all that better than me, i just wanted to share with you some of my experience in the matter, maybe it can help you or any other reader of the forum
That list says that Radio Globo had the game, but when I went there it had music on instead of the game. Thanks for your help anyways, I'll use that listing next time.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the information guys ,im very appreciate that

so there is 2 portuguesa : -portuguesa santista is from Santos
-portuguesa is from Sao Paulo

yes i iniziative answer for you cause in 1 match i see the portuguesa is playing in same stadium with santos

hey guys you now in Indonesian national league many brazilian player is playing in our competition

guys can you give me information about portuguesa santista and portuguesa from Sao Paulo official web site

greeting from Indonesia

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
how many derby in brasil ( only city derby ) not province ??

as i now ,i only now ,in sao paulo ,rio de janeiro ,belo horizonte ,bahia ( but i dont know between vittoria bahia and .........?)

as any other derby other than the city upfront

sorry for my english

greeting from Indonesia

·
Administrator
29,808 Posts
Welcome and I am the first to say that who cares about english ? :D

I thin in Bahia it is Only Bahia vs. Vitoria;
Pernambuco have Nautico, Sport and Santa Cruz to make derbies among them.
Ceara have Fortaleza, Ceara and had Ferroviario Also.
Para have Payssandu, Tuna Luso and Remo.
Goias have Vila Nova, Goias...
Parana have Parana, Coritiba and Atletico-Pr.
Santa Catarina have Avai, Criciuma, Figuerense.
Rio grande do Sul, Internacional,Gremio and in some way Juventude vs. Caxias.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Santa Catarina have Avai, Criciuma, Figuerense.
And Joinville.

Guarani vs Ponte Preta in São Paulo (the state not the city) is a derby taht is often overlooked by foreigners.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Bordon is gone! said:
The derby is Coritiba vs Atletico ---- Parana is a lot smaller than the other 2.

Their matches against Coritiba and Atlético are still considered as derbies, I think.

Paraná is kind of like Portuguesa in São Paulo.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks for the information guys

wow looks like brasil have many derby match ha ??, but can someone tell me the site of portuguesa santista and portuguesa from sao paulo ??

friend if im not mistake maybe internacional and gremio is from porto alegre ??

and i heard derby in bahia between vittorian and bahia is very hard and with violence from the both fans .is that true ??

Indonesia Sampdoriano

·
Administrator
29,808 Posts
I did not find an official site for Portuguesa Santista
http://www.portuguesa.com.br/ - this is for Portuguesa-SP

Porto Alegre is the city, Rio grande do Sul the state.

The derby Bahia vitoria is no different from any other and we do have some violence problems yet here.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts