Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why must the Portugeuse players threaten the life of the referee whenever they get a legitamate harsh call against them? They should all be suspended for 6+ months. They disgrace their country every time they take the pitch...both in performance and behaviour.

Pinto's tackle was atrocious and I see that you all agree in here. What was the point of mauling the ref afterwards? They did the same thing back in EURO 2000 when Xavier decided to play goal.

It's high time Portugal showed a little more sportsmanship.

Time to break out the Brazillian flags again and put the Portuguese ones back in storage...you won't be needing them for a while.

NUNO GOMEZ = Mr. Clutch

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
Come back when you can keep your train of thought together for more than one sentence, okay.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Damn... Billy ca

I know who I won't want by my side in bad times. Geez.

JVP foul was an obvious chance for the ref to follow his orders. Just before Beto was sent off, I believe it was Petit who was taken down in the same manner that JVP took down the Korean.

On Beto's second yellow, the Korean dove like he was in the long jump.

We didn't show our best football at the WC, but you know what; FIFA got what they wanted. The hosts always make it through, and Japan and Korea got a lot of favourable calls.

US and Korea advance. If the US didn't advance after beating Portugal, I wonder what the reaction would be in the US.

Good on you FIFA. Japan and Korea advance. Hooray.

Not that I would ever suggest FIFA is corrupt. :eek:

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Figo Rules said:
Damn... Billy ca

I know who I won't want by my side in bad times. Geez.

JVP foul was an obvious chance for the ref to follow his orders. Just before Beto was sent off, I believe it was Petit who was taken down in the same manner that JVP took down the Korean.

On Beto's second yellow, the Korean dove like he was in the long jump.

We didn't show our best football at the WC, but you know what; FIFA got what they wanted. The hosts always make it through, and Japan and Korea got a lot of favourable calls.

US and Korea advance. If the US didn't advance after beating Portugal, I wonder what the reaction would be in the US.

Billy Ca....I agree with the Sportmanship thing. We suck at that. That's just the hot blood of a true latin spilling over.

And I would never pull for Brazil, I still consider them a renegade colony of Portugal :fero: :tongue:

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
I consider Brazil the gay Portugal. They stole our language, they stole our style, did we even found their country?

G

·
I support no country other then portugal. If they are not in the WC then screw it im not watching it. Portugal are the team in my heart.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Yeah, after this game I'm going to stick to watching fair competitions where the results aren't pre-determined. You know like Wrestling and Figure Skating.

Now that we lost, I'm proud of our guys when they got angry at the ref. The JVP call was easy, but sending off Beto was a bit much. I wish we could track down that ^&**&^ to his new villa in Argentina and beat the crap out of him.

I guess I'm not Sporting.:fero:

Hooray, the home teams advanced. Korea should be very proud. They ran us ragged but were waiting for us to be down to 6 men to score, but happened to score when we were at nine.

·
Registered
109 Posts
F1Soccer-Por. said:
I consider Brazil the gay Portugal. They stole our language, they stole our style, did we even found their country?
yep .... I just want a euro winner

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Save it Bro, I don't think I need to here this from a person that can't doesn't know the difference between Portuguese & Spanish.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Figo Rules said:

That was a totally called for comment !!!!

FIFA has got issues & We now just have to deal with it.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Oh we did find their country? Er... well I hear they were our slaves for quite a while so it's all cool:D

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
F1Soccer-Por. said:
LMFAO!!!! Your too funny man.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Brazil! Gay Portugal!? Have you seen the women Brazil puts out?!!!!

-Come on, fellas! Brazil is Portugals brother country!!!! Azoreans got alot of ties with Brazil back in the days we used to go their to work cuz of trade or something or other! My grandma's bro moved out there married had a family and made a good living in Rio! He moved the family name out there and now we got a nice little spot out there not far from the CopaCabana!

I love the place and am pulling for them in the WC! I'd like to see a Brazil & U.S. final!!!

None the less it was funny:D!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
F1Soccer-Por. said:
Though the gay comment was funny, how exactly did Brazil steal our language and our style?

Did we start speaking Spanish when the Brazilians stole our language?

And, about our stolen style - is that why we can't dress for sh*t now? Though I admire the colorful (not to mention, skimpy) dynamics of Brazilian fashion, I don't think it fits our character. But I guess if that was ever our style, I don't see anything preventing us from dressing any way we'd like. Or, what do you mean by style?

In all, your comments are typical of the close-minded, insecure, xenophobic chop that ails our society.

That is all.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Well all in all I believe all brazilians are gay because when apparently I tackled a Brazilian "TOO rough" they rely on gently slapping your face and running in a sprint before you slide tackle them and kick them twice and get a red for it. (personal experience:D )

And by style I mean lifestyle like the way we live our lives. Our religon-all that stuff.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
So you tackle some pantsy and that prompts you to blanket state an entire nationality?

Should we consider all of us chops bigots because you're one?

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
I have yet to understand how/why Portuguese men tie their ties the way they do.

The knots are as thick as my thighs.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts