Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys? Been a while since I been here! I actually thought I'd receive and 9 month suspension like Xavier! Well anyway Sorry if I offended anyone with my comments! I really didn't mean to be racist in anyway but what one person doesn't think is racism I guess others do think it is! Where I'm from people don't take stuff like that to rough but you gotta watch whatta ya say when their is people from all over the world around you! So Carlito if you read this: Sorry I wrote what I wrote and good luck with your team Glas.....you just got a world class striker in Jardel that should make your team better then it already is!!!....PAZ!(peace)

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Well said, Bulletproof!! I'm glad you decided to stick around. This season is gonna big for the Green and White and we need all the crazies we can get!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Yo! Foh-eva!

You got that right!

:D :D :D

·
Registered
964 Posts
With JVA as president the only thing you will win is the ......................................................................
damn i don't know well so long his there Benfica wont be a threat

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
What're ye laughing at?

Ye bloke! ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Cool guys thanks for the support! Wild dogs couldn't drive me away from this forum and my mighty, powerful, greatest team and defending CHAMPIONS SPORTING!!!! Let the games begin!.... REPEAT....REPEAT......REPEAT!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts