1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly my prediction is 6 - 0. :)

I expect wholesale changes.

IThe team he will pick IMO?

Sullivan .. Carlo picked up a small nick vs Charlton, however is he's fine Carlo will play.

Melchiot
Babayaro
Gallas
Terry
Geremi
Makelele
Lampard
Cole/Mutu
Gudjohnsen
Crespo

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Why Mutu left midfield and Gudjohnssen and Crespo strikers? I would play Cole left midfield and Mutu-Hasselbaink strikers. :)

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
3-0 Chelsea

Hopefully Mutu scores, he is doing badly for my fantasy team now :rolleyes: still Mutu, Crespo and Geremi to score!

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Raven said:
Why Mutu left midfield and Gudjohnssen and Crespo strikers? I would play Cole left midfield and Mutu-Hasselbaink strikers. :)
That was how they played v Charlton :D Hasslebaink doesnt look up for it anymore, ID definitely play Crespo!

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Teams Chelsea: Neil Sullivan , Mario Melchiot , John Terry , William Gallas , Wayne Bridge , Geremi , Claude Makelele , Frank Lampard , Jesper Gronkjaer , Adrian Mutu , Eidur Gudjohnsen
Subs: Glen Johnson , Marcel Desailly , Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink , Joe Cole , Marco Ambrosio

Portsmouth: Harald Wapenaar , Linvoy Primus , Dejan Stefanovic , Boris Zivkovic , Arjan De Zeeuw , Steve Stone , Ayegbini Yakubu , Richard Hughes , Patrik Berger , Gary O'Neil , Jason Roberts
Subs: Teddy Sheringham , Matthew Taylor , Pavel Srnicek , Sebastian Schemmel , Carl Robinson

Gudjohnsen and Mutu start with Gronkjaer on the left and Geremi on the right. Desailly is swapped for Gallas.
:)

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Its 2-0 for Chelsea quite late in the 2nd half. Wayne Bitch and Wank Lampard scored. :(

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
And Tap-face Geremi makes it 3-0. :mad:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
;)

Dean, once again is spot on with your prediction :).

Well played lads... btw Mutu is doing okay in fantasy, because he is setting up chances and getting shots on target.

BTW i'm doin one on yahoo if anyone wants to join a league.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Chelsea were sterile for an hour,must do better :rolleyes:

this is the time the race starts,keep on track chaps,kill Hasselbaink,his arse is fatter than Franks,give Crespo plenty of lemsip,we need your help to derail the runaway boredom train from the wasteland of Salford :D

there's a runners up place in it for ya,and direct route into champion league ;)

Liverpool did it for us in 2002,now it's your turn.

do it for the Arsenal :D

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jern Lizardhous said:
Chelsea were sterile for an hour,must do better :rolleyes:

this is the time the race starts,keep on track chaps,kill Hasselbaink,his arse is fatter than Franks,give Crespo plenty of lemsip,we need your help to derail the runaway boredom train from the wasteland of Salford :D

there's a runners up place in it for ya,and direct route into champion league ;)

Liverpool did it for us in 2002,now it's your turn.

do it for the Arsenal :D
Crespo plays for Chelsea btw, not Arsenal ;).

I do agree though, Arsenal could tak 2nd place from Manure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts