Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another Must win match, but unfortunately I can't see us winning it as Pompey will be full of confidence after knocking Liverpool out of the FA Cup, they're also very good at home and we are terrible away.

The good news is that Woodgate is back in the squad, although he might be on the bench if he isn't match fit.

Shearer, Dyer and Robert are all expected to come back into the side.

For some reason the club are allowing LuaLua to play against us. I wouldn't be suprised if he got the winning goal.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
OMG, he's done it :eek:; Lua Lua comes back to haunt Newcastle! Pompey 1 - Newcastle 1. If Lua Lua returns to Newcastle at the end of the season and they're not in the CL, I don't think Robson will be too happy to see his face. Although I guess its Robson's fault for under-estimating him in the first place.

On another subject - Is it just me or has the server been really slow these past few hours?

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Final Score:

Portsmouth 1 - 1 Newcastle :rollani:

Another excellent decision from Robson allowing LuaLua to play. It was obvious he was going to go out of his way to get a goal as he feels he was unfairly treated by the manager and the club. We had the chance to pull away slightly today, but as usual we failed to take it. Why did Bob let LL play in the first place. His decisions have been very strange recently.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
It's a shame Dyer Ripped his Hamstring.
oh well :stress:............................................................

Why did Bob Let LL play in the first place. His decisions have been very strange recently.
Cos he's senile

1 - 5 of 5 Posts