Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O guarda-redes Ovchinnikov já assinou um contrato com o FC Porto válido por anos, juntando-se na lista de reforços confirmados para a próxima época ao paraguaio Paredes (Olímpia de Assunção), aos brasileiros Luís Cláudio (Paços de Ferreira) e Assunção (Palmeiras), ao português Jorge Andrade (Estrela da Amadora) e ao angolano André (Salgueiros).

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Now with Ovchinikov on board it looks like Baia is gone. But we'll see in the next 2 weeks whether Baia will be bought back by Porto, something tells me he won't :(

but I really like Ovchinikov :)

and I hope (I know you don't like him Ola..but...) Zaho comes back....what a jack-ass....but a FANTASTIC player nonetheless.

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

J

·
0 Posts
OVCHINIKOV is S.H.I.T. i can't stress it enough. He couldn't the ice with BENFICA wat makes u think he can do it at PORTO...
then AGAIN DECO couldn't do it at BENFICA but at PORTO he is d STAR...
BUT a goalkeeper is different he needs consistency... KRALJ was good 2.
BUT if u wanted a FRANGO from KRALJLANDIA just ask him...
BUT I AsLO have heard that BAIA will stay another year...
BARCA did buy DUTRUEL...

------------------
FORCA PORTUGAL
FORCA DRAGOES

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Kralj was garbage who never wanted to play for us. As for Ovchin. Remember Russia always has good keepers and Ov was screwed by Benfica. Just like in Championship Manager a player's morale decreases and so doe shis performance. Put Ov in a winning side and atmosphere and we'll see.....

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Has anyone not been screwed by Benfica? Even Sabry can't wait to leave

D

·
0 Posts
I think Ovchinikov will do ok, but I think he is only a short term solution. And as for Kralj, we was a waste of space. jardel - you didn't see the Porto - Olympiakos game in 1998 the way I did. Remember? 2-0 up in the 86th minute when Kralj decided to go on a wonder....

Talking of Olympiakos, lets bring Zahovic back for god sake. Boro did it with Juninho. We done it before with Domingos, Baia, Secretario, Rui Barros who all flopped abroad. It seems that every player that leaves us has an elastic rope attached to their back side. But who cares!

VIVA O OVCHINIKOV
VIVA O BAIA
VIVA O ZLATKO

------------------
FROM DA UK PORTISTA
VIVA O PORTO!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
you may think i´m crazy but i´m still waiting for Lipcsei to come back,don´t know why the hell he and some other good ones left...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts