Discussion Starter #1
Lets talk about

sex , baby

and ManU - F.C Porto!!

:happy:

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Sex...? Well, copped 'head' a few days ago, was bloody brilliant!

Now... Porto vs. Man Utd? I predict a tough 2-0 win for the Reds, Saha and RVN, both goals assisted by CR7!

D

·
0 Posts
If Silvestre is out Porto will run amuck. Deco will have a field day against that awful defense of yours.

If Silvestre plays 1-1, if he doesn't 3-1 to Porto

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Silvestre is out for three weeks,i reckon Keane will play in CB,rather than risking Brown.

----------------Howard
Nev-------O'Shea---Keane----Fortune

Ronaldo---Nev Jnr---Scholes--Giggs

------------RvN----------Saha

what do you reckon United fans? i reckon that might get a draw for sure. :cool:

D

·
0 Posts
If Keano plays CB then surely Nicky Arse will play in midfield ahead of Chuckle jnr.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
If we get a draw at porto away ill be happy. Without only rio we have been crap at the back, and now also without silvestre, which means without our central defensive paring, deco could murder us just like ballack did 2 years ago

butt has to definitely start ahead of p.neville, as he is way better than neville.
We also need to play a normal or counter attacking game because if we just attack, with this ****ed up defence we will get countered attack, and smashed to bits

D

·
0 Posts
Drito said:

butt has to definitely start ahead of p.neville, as he is way better than neville.
their names are Nicky Arse and Chuckle Jnr. GET IT RIGHT

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Hmm....sex makes u go.......:happy: :D

About the game,it'll all depend on what sort of instruction is passed on to the players before the game.If Fergie decides to sit back and defend for the 90 minutes then we'll be murdered,simple as.Deco and a few other Porto players are good with the ball on their feet and our ragged defence is inept at defending anything let alone the unpredictable runs of Deco and Co.

Up front we might see Saha getting a start ahead of Ruud or Fergie starts with a 4-4-2 formation,highly unlikely but could be possible,then expect both Phizza and Butt to start in central midfield providing extra cover to the defence.Ronaldo and Giggs would be best options along the flanks as it would give us pace to play the counter attacking game but Fergie is more likely to go for the experience of Scholes.That would see us playing a very narrow game with everything going right through the middle.

The Porto defence is nothing formidable as well and if we can conjure up thre four decent passes in front of their goal then it shouldnt be a problem to break through and score.The players will have to be really up for this because a poor away tie could see us left with too much to do at Old Trafford.

A scoring draw would be good but a win is what we should be aiming for.With Micky out of the side,that'll be pretty tough.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
I'd maybe go for a bit of a strange team selection:

--------------Howard----------------

Djemba----Gary----O'Shea----Fortune

Ronaldo---Keane---Scholes----Giggs

-----------Ruud------Saha----------

I don't think we can afford to lose Keane in the midfield, we really need someone there to stop Deco. And Djemba has looked very good a right back for the reserves and for Nantes. And with Gary in the middle we have a good communicator and a bit of leadership there.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Then hope that they don't play that way:tongue: .

With one of the most potent and admired attack in Europe I don't see United losing this. No way!

At worst, United will come away with a draw in Portugal...in the return leg, Porto will be anihilated!

It seems that the mood and confidence in your camp is down...it shouldn't be.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Romano Belini said:
Then hope that they don't play that way:tongue: .

With one of the most potent and admired attack in Europe I don't see United losing this. No way!

At worst, United will come away with a draw in Portugal...in the return leg, Porto will be anihilated!

It seems that the mood and confidence in your camp is down...it shouldn't be.
Well losses to Wolves and mighty Boro, draws with bottom of the table Leeds, lucky wins against Soton and Everton with a total of 6546526726 goals let in over 5 matches don't exactly inspire confidence :rollani:
And as if the loss of Ferdinand isn't bad enough, silvestre won't be playing either. Happy days.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Your going through what I went through a few weeks back...especially after the brutal and barbaric rape at the hands of the Romans.

I am sure wednesday night's victory over Porto will cheer you up :)

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Kyo said:
Well losses to Wolves and mighty Boro, draws with bottom of the table Leeds, lucky wins against Soton and Everton with a total of 6546526726 goals let in over 5 matches don't exactly inspire confidence :rollani:
And as if the loss of Ferdinand isn't bad enough, silvestre won't be playing either. Happy days.
Kyo, i command you to post more. :stuckup: :stuckup: :mad: ;)

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I agree with suicideDD's ormation, although Fergie might just bring in wes brown at right back. To be honest, i hope he doesn't.

--------------Howard----------------

Djemba/Brown----Gary----O'Shea----Fortune

Ronaldo---Keane---Scholes----Giggs

-----------Ruud------Saha----------

We sould get a win, or draw at least, then win the home leg.
1-2 to man utd is my prediction

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
United hit by further defensive blow

Manchester United defender Mikael Silvestre has been ruled out for three weeks with ankle ligament damage.

Silvestre limped off during the first half of Saturday's 1-1 draw with Leeds after coming off worst in a 50-50 collision with Alan Smith.

Sir Alex Ferguson expressed his concern over Silvestre's chances of making Wednesday's Champions League trip to Porto and his fears have been realised with confirmation of the extent of the former Inter Milan player's injury.

"Mikael will be out for three weeks," Ferguson told the Manchester Evening News.

"It is a big blow for us but we will just have to get on with it."

The news is likely to see skipper Roy Keane moved into a central defensive role in Portugal on Wednesday.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Romano Belini said:
Your going through what I went through a few weeks back...especially after the brutal and barbaric rape at the hands of the Romans.

I am sure wednesday night's victory over Porto will cheer you up :)
Hope some of us could share ur confidence but the defensive displays of the past few games have been diabolical and away from home,in an intimidating atmosphere,against a team who are comfortable with the ball in the feet could become tricky for United.

Too early to think about the home tie already.Anything more than a score draw would be superb but a loss by two goal margin will spell disaster!I go for a 2-2 draw.

1 - 20 of 151 Posts