Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I will put up some names that I think are players we should look at and are realistic buys:

Ales Ceh (Slovenia)--He impressed me. Very solid. But we have to mych at his position.

Rustu Receber (Turkey)--If we need a goalie..look not further than this guy. Pure class.

Bart Goor (Belgium)--Was the only Belgian to constantly impress me with his grit and powerful runs.

Moldovan (Romania)--I like his positioning and was really surprised at his performance.

Mendieta (Spain)--I just contradicted myself...I just had to put him in here....pure class..... ;) he will never be coming to Porto :(

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I liked Ceh,the number 8 and I think Rüstü is great.Really good,no comparison with Ovchinikov (forgive me who don´t think this way but i do).Great goalkeeper!
Not so impressed with Goor but i loved the performance of a danish player i guess,i don´t remember his name,i´m not sure if he was Grunkjaer or was another player,i can´t remember now.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
I'm going to start following Porto a bit I think....what's going to happen with Baia? I understand he's still on loan, will they buy him or extend the loan?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts