Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Porto-Chelsea will be the Champion's League final. Why? Coz the favorites(Real Madrid, Milan, Arsenal, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Manchester United) are all being eliminated and right now Monaco(coz they eliminated Real Madrid-the Galacticos and supposedly best team in the world) and Deportivo(coz they eliminated Milan-the current CL champions) are the favorites. So that means that both Deportivo and Monaco will be eliminated in the semis because they are the favorites, that means that the final will be Porto-Chelsea:sleepy: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, Porto are the only team left in the CL that have already won the CL before, so they sort of have pedigree in Europe, plus they won the UEFA cup last year so... Yeah, I think Porto will win the CL.

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
What kind of completely ridiculous logic is that :pp ? I think it's gonna be Monaco-Porto in the final, Monaco clinching it... but that's just me :)

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
There's nothing wrong with thinking Porto will win it (the probably will), it's just the way in which you arrived to that conclusion that is baffling :D

·
Registered
478 Posts
deportivo beat ac milan and juventus, and they also will beat porto and chelsea :eek: :pp

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The real one said:
deportivo beat ac milan and juventus, and they also will beat porto and chelsea :eek: :pp
Well, last season Juventus beat Barcelona who were undefeated in the CL and Real Madrid who were the current CL champions but then Juventus couldn't beat Milan in the final so..... Just because Deportivo beat Juventus and Milan doesn't mean that Deportivo will ALSO beat Porto or Chelsea....

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
Chelsea will win it, i have a feeling! :cool: But if they have to lose i hope they go down to Porto, i have always admired Porto.
well that's my 2 cents

1 - 11 of 11 Posts