Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
arsenal star emanuel petit was set to leave the club in the summer and team like real madrid and inter was interested some time ago.
but now it's diffrent and no one are interested anymore,not even the smallest clubs.
petit said a month ago"if no club wants me before euro 2000 ill stay with 50%"
nobody wants him its a fact,petit is too overrated.
he was dissapointed with the clubs,and are said to stay with arsenal,but the situation would have been diffrent if some team had made an bid for him and showed some interest.
this is the reason why he's staying in london

[This message has been edited by nasty nick (edited 07-06-2000).]

B

·
0 Posts
Surely if petit were overraterd then he would of been sold, just for too much.

Perhaps you should restict your attempts at satire to the teenzone.

B

·
0 Posts
Surely if petit were overratered then he would of been sold, just for too much.

Perhaps you should restict your attempts at satire to the teenzone.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if petit really was one of the best midfielders in the world he had been playing in an huge italian team alredy,inter had their chance to sign him but it seems they wasn't that interested.
petit is a great player but not good enough for italy it seems.

B

·
0 Posts
Your logic is supreme. You are absolutley correct...neither figo or rivaldo are world class...since they don't play for a 'larde' italian club. While n'gotty is...because he plays for milan.

What's the point in arguing against an intellect like yours?

[Edited by blitheid on 14-06-2000 at 19:24]

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
are you stupid?
italian teams has been after rivaldo and figo in many years but barca won't sell them for any price.
petit was free,he told the media he would leave arsenal this summer,but no one wanted him.
if he was absolutely world class he had been a untouchable serie A player for many years already.
do you understand it,or do i have to tell you this for the third time!!!!!

B

·
0 Posts
I thought rivaldo said he did want to leave earlier?

But in any event, please do repeat yourself....listening to your incoherent tepid arguments....does amuse me.

S

·
0 Posts
NASTY NICK, just because Petit doesn't play in Italy nor is there supposedly any interest in him from there, does not mean he is not world class. Look at Jardel, Ze Roberto, Raul, Beckham etc - none have played in Italy and are considered world class by many people.

Personally i don't think Petit is quite up there with the best 10 midfielders in the world, but he is a very good player. U have a very narrow minded view that to be world class, a player has to have played in Italy or had a club from there after him (hey, pretty much any half decent player has been linked with an Italian club at some stage in his career). ;)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think he's good,but if inter really wanted him he would already been playin in italy.
you was right on one thing blindface,epl is getting better and better all the time but the reason is the player invasion,italy started to sign foreigners in the 30's,and the huge invation started in the 80's,but the reason was not the money,no it was cause of the great country and the prestige.england started the massive invation in 1997(ok some teams had stars before that.
the reason why they have foreigners is cause they have the money,who would play in clubs like newcastle and rangers without money?
look at arsenal,what would be left if all the foreigners would leave?
one old keeper
4 old defenders
and ray parlour.
what kind of team is that,they got money but no glory.
all great players from arsenal dream of italy
petit,silvinho,overmars,suker(this is confirmed)
and many has been playing in italy:viera,bergkamp,kanu,henry
so don't thing epl is better than serie a
without all this foreigners that would be back at square one with longballs and stuff like that.
thanks vialli,zola and most of all andrea silenzi(the first italian in england.

B

·
0 Posts
Change of subject mr.Nasty?

Again you approach a subject incoherently, you say that italy has been invaded by foreigners for 70 years, then you say that if the, fewer, foriegners left the epl they would be poorer.

You clearly infer that you hate english football, yet thank the foriegners that have played there. I particularly find it intresting that u choose to quote the arrival of silenzi as being significant, given that he must of played at most a dozen games for forest before being dumped because he was too crap, surely this must of tainted peoples perception rather than aided it.

You say that the reason for the influx of foreighers into italy was because of prestige?, yet english football completly dominated european football for a decade, so why no invasion then.

Arsenal have money and no glory?.....yet you say they have great players, and arsenal certainly did a great deal better in europe then the vast majority of italian clubs this year....you support milan don't you.....among others. Besides in reality arsenal spend a great deal less than the majority of the large itailan clubs.

You also seem to be under the belief that petit would automatically join inter if the choice were his, when there is absoulutly no evidence to support this, same goes for overmars (dreams of barcelona), silvinho, etc. I find it particularly intresting that you say that suker longs to join an italian team, given that he is being given a free transfer by arsenal....clearly not good enough for the epl, but...

All in all, your just being you, that's why we all luv ya, kid, now go play nice with your dolls

D

·
0 Posts
Funny one blitheid, hehehe
Maybe Petit has had enough excitement in the Premier League and wants to join the boring boring Serie A, and still earn a nice buck.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Why would Petit want to leave Arsenal for Inter? Arsenal is a better team in every position, except Vieri and Zanetti.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry for taking up this old thread,but i was right petit left arsenal,not for inter but for barca.
and overmars also left for barca,a kind of bonus i think:D

and yes loose moose,i love italy!!!

[Edited by nasty nick on 21-08-2000 at 17:19]

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
mistake from me,i was just thinking about real madrid,when i wrote the post......
hola hala have a nice day:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts