Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Italy can only rely on that they're always strong in championships, Norway outplayed them yesterday and Sweden and Belgium showed good form so Italy will probably not qualify from the group...
Sorry for all you Italians
Vive La France, Zidane will do it all the way for them !!!

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Well, I watched the Denmark vs Belgium game. Belgium showed a pretty good display, and both sides didn't seem as if they were playing a friendly! Wilmots was as influential as ever. Still, Belgium have to work on their defence - still shaky and really leaves the 'keeper exposed! While Italy's supposed to have a solid defence. The loss of Vieri will be so much felt when Italy meets Belgium later! And Italy really have to watch out for Wilmots.

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
El Zizou you are right about Italy's strong perfomance in the championships.If the Italy qualifies from group-we will reach semi-final at least.And about Norway,what they did with Italy?THE ANSWER IS NOTHING.They said that they gonna revenge for France98.But it wasn't revenge.They just won friendly and gained nothing such as Italy made Norway to leave France...
<------------------------------------------->
Forza Juve!Forza Italia!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have this feeling that Italy will win....
the cup will go to Italy...
Italy will beat France...Del Piero will do it..

------------------
Love<>ALX

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a gut feeling that Belgium will beat Italy 2-1.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hello Ms.Delpiero :)
I agree with u 1000%
Del piero feel that he can do something in Europe2000 and for Italy. we also believe in you ALE you will do it and all the fans with u :) :)
i wish ZOO f** can understand this.

EVERAFTER FORZA ITALY
EVERAFTER FORZA JUVE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts