Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i´m glad that you´r all angry about you´r purchasers...
That you want a real scorer like Vieri, Ronaldo, Hakan Sukur, Recoba and Zamorano....not to mention Mutu!
But I know that you wont buy a new striker, Bierhoff will win the games for Milan....hahaha...a joke!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
No one wants players who are injured in more than a half of the season. Tell me why Inter is the team to only buy forwards and buy and buy... Bierhoff and Shevchenko were top goal scorers of Seria A. Someone of these you mentioned achieved something in Calcio?We had Marco and Weah, and Inter is the one that has complexes about central forwards... That's why only you buy super players who always fail. Hahahaha!
Besides, tell me why did you with all these Super (yeah) forwards scored less goal than Milan in this season with Bierhoff? You are pathetic. Haha,and a good joker also.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Besides, have you heard anything about Comandini or Saudati?
Or have you come accross Kezman and Niculaie?
I doubt it you are just the next fake fan of football.

·
International
8,545 Posts
With all your purchases we still finished the season ahead of you. The season before we won the scudetto. So what do you have to show for all your purchases? 1 CL spot in 2 years. That's definately worth the money you paid out isn't it?

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Let's look at it this way....Shevchenko cost HALF what Vieri did...and Vieri had HALF the output of Shevchenko. Hmmmm....

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Thanks Ivo, I've been telling those who would argue that little comparison for a few months now....just looking at such stats should say alot, and I really don't care if Vieri had injuries this past season--that just adds on to him being a poor buy!

·
International
8,545 Posts
Definately Debs. I wouldn't mind if we bought some better players, but when you look at the fact that we haven't spent as much as our rivals the last few years, we still did great.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts