Xtratime Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i'm a madrid fan to the core, but i do support chelski too (hmm what a coincidence... we both have dough!!! :thmbup: :D ) but i feel real bad for carlo cudicini.. this guy was the best GK in the premier league last season.. and all of a sudden hes forgotten about.. come on u cant do this to a guy like him.. u gotta transfer him.. and i love the way chelsea fans have jus forgotten bout him.. fans are fickle.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Cudicini should move back to Italy, I mean Inter, my own team Roma and afew other mid-range teams could certainly do with him. I think he will stay in England though now.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Agree.. that Cudi is capable of many top clubs' first team.

Chelsea's defense is remarkably deep with People like Carvalho Cudicini Huth GJohnson... also Morais.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
well if he is to leave chelsea he wont stay in england. mourinho said that if he leaves he will be sold outside england and there will be a clause in his contract that he cant be sold to a team in england within 3 years.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.