Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i'm a madrid fan to the core, but i do support chelski too (hmm what a coincidence... we both have dough!!! :thmbup: :D ) but i feel real bad for carlo cudicini.. this guy was the best GK in the premier league last season.. and all of a sudden hes forgotten about.. come on u cant do this to a guy like him.. u gotta transfer him.. and i love the way chelsea fans have jus forgotten bout him.. fans are fickle.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Peter Cech is better than him, wether you like it or not. He is taller, stronger, quicker and younger than him! But Mourinho promised Cudicini to play in the final in Cardiff.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
yeah its too bad, but Cech has shown he is more reliable. Carlo had some bad moments last year. He will move after this season to a good club, not Arseanal or Manure of course!

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Yes, Cudicini is a good keeper and I expect him to find a starting spot at a quality side next season.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Cudicini should move back to Italy, I mean Inter, my own team Roma and afew other mid-range teams could certainly do with him. I think he will stay in England though now.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Agree.. that Cudi is capable of many top clubs' first team.

Chelsea's defense is remarkably deep with People like Carvalho Cudicini Huth GJohnson... also Morais.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Carlo would be a great keeper for someone.

Arse scum would like but they can not have ;).

Maybe a top Italian team would like..?

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
The top three in Italy are fine.

On Serie A Live! (British Eurosport) he was asked about his future and he just smiled when JR asked about the possibility of moving to Man U or Arsenal.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I think Roma or Inter would show some interest. Maybe Bayern or ....Stutgaart. Hilderbrand is not renewing his contract.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
well if he is to leave chelsea he wont stay in england. mourinho said that if he leaves he will be sold outside england and there will be a clause in his contract that he cant be sold to a team in england within 3 years.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts