Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember how the Italian Media wouldnt think twice when Attacking Alfano. Yea our all fitness director, all the injuries were his fault and Cuper had to get rid of him because he was ruining the club.

Sure they opted to forget that Under Lippi and Tardelli we had many many injuries, like those of Ronaldo and Vieri among many. Nowdays we find that this Inter has as many or even more Injuries than when we had Alfano, but the media is all silent about that.

The press loves to pick on a player who says something racist, of a group of fan with a facist banner, yet they can discriminate against Terim and Cuper, or Alfano because they are foreigners.

·
Registered
57,636 Posts
Good point of view there SAC. The number of injuries that we have had this season has broken any previous record. What's going on at Pinetina ? Now, all those players got injured in the previous couple of years :

Toldo
Adani
Gamarra
Cordoba
Cannavaro
Coco :eek:
Almeyda
CZ
Vieri
Materazzi
Kallon
Recoba
Martins
Emre
Van Der Meyde

I even forgot some names !

Maybe we can use the same system that Milan are currently using (Milan Lab) I Watched a program about it and it's said to have cut down the amount of injuries to 80% :dazed:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts