Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is totaly changed. I watched the game today and he wasn't even half as good as he was in Parma. He looked very average!:(

I really feel sorry for him. :depress: He only played 58 minutes.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
That's exactly what I was thinking when I was watching the game. Adriano looked gloriously unstoppable when he was with Parma. Now, he's just another promising young player.

The curse of Inter has struck again. :(

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Christian Brocchi and Borriello plus a bit of money for Adriano...:D You kill 2 bird with one stone.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
No, never Milan! They're just as bad as Rubentus. Scúms!!! :yuck:

Someone that has just abit of connection with Berlusconi isn't pure from his/hers actions. That man is corrupt personified :angry:

Even if I feel sorry for Adriano, I'd still see him in Inter then in Milan/Juve.. that gos for all quality players. Crap-players like Iuliano they can have them ;)

·
Registered
725 Posts
I was talking to an Inter friend the other day. He says Adriano was doing alright, but he certainly is not performing at his Parma form.

:groan:

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Rest assured, Moratti will buy another 5 strikers during the summer. :)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I have a hard time watching Adriano in the Inter shirt so I prefer feeling sorry for him with him playing badly over feeling sorry for myself with him playing superb.

Plus I really don't like Inter after what they did in January. Trying to change the rules half time... Bad sportsmanship.

For those of you who watched the game: CASSANO!!!! :cool: The best player in the league at the moment. I think he'll be better than Totti himself before his career is over. He should definately travel to Portugal with gli azzurri in the summer. As a STARTER.

-------------- Cassano --- Vieri
----------------------- Totti

------ Perrotta --- Pirlo ---- Gattusso

- Zambrotta - Nesta - Ferrari --- Oddo

---------------------- Buffon

Why play Pippo or Del Piero when Cassano is just AMAZING?!? (Yeah I know... The pressure from all the juventini and milanisti... :groan: )

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
VERDI: How about the Italian captain? ;).

I don't like watching Inter, and I have only seen him play in the Milan derby, but all I know, when he was here - he had potential to be one of the best strikers in the world.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
VERDI: How about the Italian captain? ;).

I don't like watching Inter, and I have only seen him play in the Milan derby, but all I know, when he was here - he had potential to be one of the best strikers in the world.
I think Ferrari's doing better than Cannavaro at the moment. Fabio is just back from injury and playing crap in a crap team. But realistically he's a better choice anyway because of his experience.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I see. Personally, Cannavaro & Ferrari my two favourite centre backs in the world, but realistically I would have to start with Cannavaro and Nesta, but Ferrari would be #1 back-up.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Fabiocapello said:
Adriano at Roma would be amazing
Sorry but should he leave Inter, he has already stated his preference;) Plus Inter given us the privilege of being their fav swap deal club:)

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
i agree, adriano has indeed flopped since arriving at inter. heès not bad but heès nowhere near the parma level. vieri and martins played better then him yesterday.

adriano would play much much better with guys like cassano and totti then he would with rui costa :yuck: or kaka... he would be the perfect 3rd man for the tridente. :D

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
VERDI said:
For those of you who watched the game: CASSANO!!!! :cool: The best player in the league at the moment. I think he'll be better than Totti himself before his career is over. He should definately travel to Portugal with gli azzurri in the summer. As a STARTER.
100% agree! Cassano is incredible. He has been fuoriclasse since the season started but now as he also scores reguarly he is simply outstanding. According to Roma forum in XT (Fabio Capello or what's his name?) he has scored 11 goals and 19 assists!!! :eek: I always cried that I wouldn't see '21 attacking pair Gilardino - Cassano. That would be much better than Sculli - Caracciolo in the last match.
VERDI said:
-------------- Cassano --- Vieri
----------------------- Totti

------ Perrotta --- Pirlo ---- Gattusso

- Zambrotta - Nesta - Ferrari --- Oddo

---------------------- Buffon
Again I agree. This is absolutely perfect team, team which I'd like to see. I'm one of those who don't want Maresca, Del Piero, Camoranesi, Panucci being starters. My dream- De Rossi in EURO doesn't seem to be realistic so this would be exactly my line - up.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts